Chapter 14

Lewis POV

Last night Elizabeth surprised me in her little outfit. I made a mentel note to ask her when she got that.

It was currently 9am. And Elizabeth was laying in my arms.

Last night was amazing and she did pretty well too.

I had greta take the weekend off since she helped out alot for Elizabeths surprise.

The past year. Has been magical and amazing.

Elizabeth makes me the happiest man alive. I want to prepose. But god I'm a nerves, and Elizabeth did mention that she wanted to become independent first and plus there's no rush, we are in a good place.

I checked my phone for notifications, and when I answered everything I went back to sleep.

Elizabeth POV

When we woke up it was mid day already.

We went down stairs and watched a movie, well we actually did more making out then watching. We got Thai and ate, later that night.

While we were eating my phone rang

"Henry asked me to marry him"

"no fucking way"

I shouted threw the phone jumping up and down

"Henry asked her"

I told Lewis

"wait now you going to have to tell me every little detail and don't leave out anything"

With that, she told me everything, how he took her to the beach, had a cute date set up and asked her.

"I'm so fucking happy for you sis"

I said over the phone with tears in my eyes. I heard Henry in the back

"congrats Henry"

Rose laughed

"thanks Liz, you two are next"

He said I could here the smirk

I just smiled and said I had to go.

"I love you babes"

I told Her and hung up

"I'm so happy for them, rose deserves everything of the best especially after all her shitty relationships"

I told Lewis, throwing myself back on the couch and eating finished.

Lewis nod and we ate finished.

We got to bed and slept.

The next day we had lunch with rose and Henry.

"omg girl your ring is amazing"