Chapter 82

Elizabeth POV

Everything was confusing. I realized I had this huge gap. One that I fell in love with someone else and having a family with him.

All this made me scared. Scared that I can't remember half the things everyone's been telling me.

I've been a week in hospital I haven't seen William since the last time he scared me and stormed out.

I'm still coming to terms that the son I thought was in my stomach is 4 and looks just has I imagined him.

Everyday mama and rose would come by and tell me things that I've done that seems Strang and far fetched. I couldn't believe that I experienced half the things they tell me. Like how I got kidnapped, how I lost a baby, that I went to Law school and bought my own house. How Lewis got married and we all okay with each other. How William and I met, how we use to go on dates and stuff.

I wanted to remember all the good between William and I, so badly. I wanted to feel the love that was between us.

Most of the times these story's would overwhelm me, with everything being said I would still want Lewis by my side. Because the love I have for him is the only one I remember and feel right now.

"where you going?"

I asked Lewis and he got uo from the chair.

"I'll be right back, I just have to check on the twins"

He said.

Oh and Lewis had twins with his wife. I so badly don't wanna feel jealous but how can I. I love this man so fucking much that it hurts.

I then nod my head and he left the room.

I found myself stuffing my face with chocolates.

"your mother and rose is coming soon to bring your clothes and take you home okay"

He said a couple of minutes after entering the room.

"okay"

I said.

Like he said within a hour mama and rose came in with a bag.

I then headed to the bathroom, washed and dressed.

I was a bit out of breath. But I managed. While resting I managed to regain my energy.

I'm currently 4 months. It's still weird carrying a baby I don't remember how it got there. But either way I'm going to be a mother.

When I was dressed I left the bathroom and headed into the room. When I got there mama was signing the  discharge papers.

"okay we good to go"

She said a couple minutes later.

I was good to walk so I walked out and into the car.

I sat at the back, rose drove and mama sat in the passager.

I looked as the trees went pass.

I then found myself holding my stomach cradling my bump.

Rose then pulled up I front of a house I never seen before.

"we home"

She said parking the car then looking back at me

"we moved?"

I said confused.

"this is the house you bought. And then with everything that happened with Henry I loved out and luckily by that time the house next door was put up for sale, and so I bought it, which makes us naigbours."