chapter fifteen

A/N:

GUYS OMG HAHHAHAHA I FORGOT ABOUT THIS BOOK!!!! things have been crazy in my life, but i'm now hoping to finish this as it's so annoying to me when i read other fanfics that aren't completed.

i've decided to NOT write descendants 3, as in all honestly i haven't even seen it HAHBSHSBWJ. and also i want to focus on starting another fanfic that i'm actually passionate about.

if you wanna see iduna do anything now is the time to say so!! i've already got a few things planned to wrap up her story but it'd be great to see what you guys, as readers, think. ENJOY !

TRICKING UMA

     carlos, iduna, jay and lonnie return to the isle where mal and evie wait for them.

     "oh, lonnie!" mal exclaims, embracing the girl.

     "i made them bring me," lonnie tells her.

     "oh, i'm so glad." mal says, as evie pulls lonnie in for a hug too, "welcome to the isle. it's good to see you."

     iduna helps carlos and jay gather the items from the trunk. jay pulls out a bag of swords, revealing dude.

     carlos gasps, "i told you to stay!"

     "i flunked obedience class." dude tells him.

     "great! and he can still talk." jay rolls his eyes.

     "you're lucky i love you," carlos sighs. dude chuckles, "you know who else you lov–"

     "HEY we should go!" carlos interrupts the dog, picking him up and covering his mouth. iduna furrows her eyebrows, "uh, okay?"

     she grabs the fake wand, walking over to mal and evie. "oh, let me see it." mal says. iduna hands it to her, watching at mal admires it.

     "it's noon," carlos points out.

     "alright, are we ready?" mal asks them, handing the wand to carlos.

     "yeah," evie holds up her bag.

     "uh huh," iduna nods, stretching her hands.

     mal sighs, "okay. let's do this."

     carlos exhales softly, "stay! i mean it." he points at dude. dude growls, sitting outside the giant pipe. iduna smiles at carlos, grabbing his hand gently and pulling him along to catch up with the others.

❄️

     iduna scrunches up her nose as the group make it to the docks. it stunk majorly of dead fish and squid– and something told iduna they rarely cleaned up properly.

     "hey guys! they're here!" gil shouts to the ship, causing the pirates to cheer.

     "welcome!" harry hook exclaims, holding his arms out.

     "finally!" uma giggles, as mal heads towards her. iduna walks with her, though hangs slightly back with the others. mal walks closer toward the ship, meeting uma in the middle. uma looks at mal expectingly, causing mal to huff. carlos takes the wand out from his vest, passing it to iduna, who passes it to mal.

      "hold up!" uma says, "hmm. too easy. why don't you give it a test drive? we wanna see it work." the pirates all laugh menacingly.