Chapter 1: Go Flex

We all know how life can be. The contradictions, the self-confidence, the immature decisions, the rash ones, the insignificant ones and the significant too.
We struggle to meet our needs and wants or standards we wish to reach regardless of the circumstances.
Everyone has that fire in them..."I have to do this" "This has to go through no matter what" and at times we forget we have to live this life. As it may be easy for some, it is equally difficult for others. Reason being we have different backgrounds, journeys, families and friends...some supportive others not. Not a lie, am I right?
There's always a breaking point for everyone where you feel like you're going to give up but what are you going to do about it? This is where you have to go into the flex zone meaning you have to give it your all! In Steve Harvey's words "If you're going through hell, keep going. Why would you stop IN hell?" This means don't give up yet. Push through, for the better is ahead of you.
You're strong only if you believe it and also in yourself. You have no better encouragement than yourself. I learnt that on my own actually. I remember when I was around sixteen years old, I felt like I was the unluckiest girl in the world because I didn't always get the best grades in class but guess how I went about it; I had to work hard, read my books, spend sleepless nights reading and dammit didn't I excel? I did excel and I was so ecstatic. Some may say it was the age disturbing but age or stage doesn't matter because at the end of the day, everything needs effort.
My point is, get your head into the flex zone and fight for what's yours...what you believe belongs to you! I don't mean fight literally like punch someone lmao...no. What I mean is, work hard, keep pushing, don't let any useless thing get in your way..I mean you got thisss!!!
No one else.