Chapter 14: Socializing.

This chapter is majorly about introverts. A number of us love making friends but then there are also the introverts. Introverts are people who prefer to keep to themselves. They prefer their own solo company to being around other people. It could be that it brings them peace but it has disadvantages too.

When you do not socialize, you are going to get to a point where you will be lonely with no friends to hang with or tell your problems to. You are going to feel unwanted and insecure whenever you are around others because you will keep thinking they are judging you or looking at you weird.
The thing is if you want some fun in your life, you can not be alone forever unless you want to be I don't know, a loner or something.

You have to learn to make friends. It is not as easy as it may look for the other people, introverts will have to crack out of their shell slowly by slowly in order to see the real deal that is light that comes with allowing someone or a few people to be your friends, to care about you, to help you with this or that because no man is an island.

You can not accomplish everything on your own so at some point you have to let people in thereby making it easier to do whatever tasks you got to do. When you have friends you will not have to worry about who will have your back or who will support you through the good and bad because if you have good friends they will stick up for you no matter what and this is a fruit of socializing.

Therefore, at a certain point in our lives, we have to socialize. This is even why your parents always told you to go and play with your friends when you were younger; in order to have people you can rely on incase they are not around or are very far from you. It is really good to socialize, have friends of your age because that makes it all the more fun and better. It even makes you see the world from a different angle; a much better angle. We need to cease each opportunity at socializing. It promotes our mental health and general health as well.