Chapter 20: Make memories.

In this life, we cannot live without memories and for sure there is no one without memories in this world even if it is only one. Memories are neither too small nor too big, they are just memories. A part of our lives that we are able to live through over and over again in our minds. A part of us that can bring smiles to our faces whenever we feel sad, well in case of good memories of course.

These good memories are a form of nostalgia in that you look back and get awed like you really had fun that day, like you want to turn back time to that day you know. It is one of the best experiences in life but the even better part is making those beautiful memories. The people that make those memories with or for you. The things that happened in those times.

It is really fun to make them and it is never too late to make memories because you could literally make one on your deathbed! Jokes aside, whatever or whoever puts a smile on your face could make a nice memory in your mind. If you want to start now, then why don't you? No one is in your way, go ahead and make those nostalgic memories that you can live with. You could even take some pictures and keep them safe, that is even why some people keep albums of pictures; so that they can look back and laugh at those good days.

Cherish the moments you have now and youths;  live your life to the fullest, love the people that love you and make those beautiful memories with them. You will not regret it at all.