Chapter 3: The hustle and grind

It comes down to each of us learning how to get on with things in the real world; how to cope with struggles; how to never give up because unlike what we watch in movies and series, this is a non-fiction world.
It's like we're each meant to have our own ups and downs; I mean whose life can be peaceful 24/7?! All the same we have to go through stuff regardless of the energy around us(supportive people or not).
We aren't allowed to just kick back and chill because even those with successful lives begun from somewhere. Take for example, the great Steve Harvey. He is a real inspiration for many people around the world but of course he also started from somewhere. In one of his speeches, he said "At 27, I lived in my car for 3 years. I had to bathe in a hotel bathroom with wet towels." But today, he is a multiple-awarded host and best-selling author. This teaches us that the struggle is real and it will always be there so it's only normal. Even those who might have inherited from their parents or guardians;those who archieved those assets worked hard to get them for y'all!
There is a thin line between struggling for what we want and taking care of the assets left in our names because we could lose them to liars, dupes or fake business partners so there is need to keep on the lookout my friends. You still have to keep on the lookout for predators because not everyone wishes you well. This reminds of a story I read in a tabloid somewhere about a certain rich man who got into many debts without even seeing them coming. He was a newbie in the whole business scene and his company had taken off to a great start. He made very many "friends" and associates in the process but what he did not know was whether these people were trustworthy or reliable. After around six months of working with these people, he was scammed by the same people he called associates or mistook for partners. It really teaches us to be cautious of everyone around us.

Keep private all your future plans, don't trust everyone and you might succeed even much faster than you expected! It's always part of the grind.