Chapter 21: Be adventurous.

Adventure is worthwhile in itself. By Amelia Earhart.

This quote nearly explains the whole topic. Adventure is worthwhile in itself. What does that mean? Maybe it means go on adventures and have fun....orrrr it means have the love to find out new interests, carry out things we are curious about or things about people close to us and what they love, day to day life and every other thing. I go with the second option. How about you?

Adventure is not everyone's favorite thing hence less than few people go through with it and it's curiosities. To tell you the truth, I'm naturally adventurous and it's so fun that I think everyone should love it. Being adventurous comes with burning curiosities in our minds that we just want to go out of our ways to find out how things could turn out if we did something...it's outcomes. It sparks electricity within you that you just want to head out with only intentions to figure things out. It accelerates you because you have new and exciting ideas to do with your life for example, a company owner that wants to try out a business idea that he or she is not sure about. He is not sure if it will succeed but he has this burning curiosity to try it out and see the outcomes. This is what we call being adventurous, people.

Once you are willing to learn new stuff, methods and ideas, you are or are on your way to being the epitome of adventurous. How cool is that! Anyways, life is too short not to be adventurous because there is no way you will be able to be adventurous under the ground, to be honest. Let's learn to adjust to learning new things that will make our lives better and exhilarating. How exciting it is to just be that way! It kicks out boredom by the way. If you are adventurous, your imagination never stops. You always want to know how things turn out, how ideas will work out in the end, and so much more, which is fun!