Chapter 4: Committment Issues.

I usually laugh at myself, even my friends when we decide to do something fun in the future but end up changing our minds along the way like when we planned my birthday party to happen during a vacation but never actually went through with it. This brings me to this topic about commitment issues I speak of.

In life, we tend to start up things or plan stuff we never follow through with. This has to stop today. Such things pull us backwards in self development and confidence because we let this happen due to different reasons; for example we think we can't pull it off or we think someone else is  better at it than us but comparison is a topic for another time. According to Steve Harvey, life is what you make it. It was and always will be.                                                           This is something we cannot change because that is the way life goes. 
At times, this can lead to anxiety or throwing away our heart desires which we mostly regret in the future because we always wonder what the results would have been. For some it's worse because they regret that the things they would have done would be fruitful in the current situation or they realise it when it is too late to start over. This sucks them into a hole of depression and self torture which is unfair, we are only human after all. Let us stop doubting our potential.
Quote: In Steve Harvey's words,"You are busy doubting yourself while so many people are intimidated by your potential."
Everyone has the potential to do something they desire if they put their heart and mind to it.
We must attack our dreams and plans for that matter with a strong self sense and never quitting till the end. At least then we can know that this won't work so let me try something else other than beat yourself up later. It's more suitable.