Chapter 13: Your hidden talent(s)

Talents are honestly God given to each and everyone in the world.

Every one of us has a talent or talents and that is a gift that needs to be utilized. The issue is finding it.
Well, some people find theirs easily but again others take time to find theirs or single them out of their hobbies. It could take an excruciatingly long time for a few even when it is just infront of them, yes it happens.

Now when you find this talent, try as much as possible to utilize it because you never know what good it may bring you or others around you! If it is dancing then you could dance and be happy in the process, also the viewers are made happy when they see you do your thing nicely hence we need to acknowledge our talents earlier and put in necessary effort.

Do what you love and let it bring you peace and calm along with that extra happiness you get whenever you perform your talent. If you are a writer like me, you could write something you and every one else will love which can earn you money and happiness at the same time.

Every one has a talent and therefore my task for you is to acknowledge it and put it to use. Your society needs it more than you know!!!