Chapter 2: If wishes were horses.

In most cases, it is always the biggest part of the day taken by most of us day dreaming and wishing things were better.
If you don't wake up, trust when I say things can go south! I'm not trying to scare anyone but that's the truth. We keep mulling over what we want or need but never get them simply because we expect things to come to us on a silver plate.
Well kids from rich families do get things that way but actually not everything.
Some things are achieved on our own, through struggles hence the fact that you really have to work hard for some things other than just sit around Iike a sack of potatoes lol.
If the case was you wish for something and it appears or happens there and then without doing anything about it, then we would all be living like kings and queens probably not even bothering to work, right? But then that's not the case!
Let's stand up and meet our goals and wishes otherwise you'll die wishing. A good example is a musician who wants to get popular without actually working to produce even one song like how do you expect to become popular? In Buddha's words, "What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create." He urges us not to stop at imagining our goals in our heads but to get up and create, and set up, and struggle to achieve our dreams.

Don't stop at wishing, work upon it all then you'll see everything coming out perfectly and steadily.