Chapter 17: Life's choices.

In life, we have needs and wants. We have dreams but we have to choose what is better to go through with and what is to be foregone. We have to choose the better options even though it is hard. You have the choice to lay back and chill while getting nothing done or get up and toil to get things done. In the case of a student you either sit and relax instead of studying then end up failing or make a better choice that is, study hard in order to pass your exams and be successful. What I am saying is the ball is always in your court and it is up to you to kick it or not. This is where the choice making comes in because even if you are counselled or forced to do something that you do not want to do, you will not do it. Why? Reason is you have chosen not to do it so choices are really important and you have to think through everything before you make any choice in your life otherwise you might get regrets later on. Make choices that will benefit you in the long run because nothing in life is hit and run believe it or not, though you have to believe it. Making good choices is not guaranteed but once they are made, there is only good to come where as making bad choices haunts you later on so you have to be careful. List your choices out and choose the best of them so that there is a lesser percentage of failing in the time to come. Most importantly, know why you are making those choices.