Chapter 2

GINGER

Nakarating kami sa isang sikat at mamahaling buffet here in Davao. Addie and Zaya loves to eat a lot sooo that makes romantic restaurants a NO for them. But Addie and I often go to places alike, especially if we are celebrating things only the two of us know about.

I wore the dress mom gave me the other day it's just a simple dress with a slit. I paired it with a nice cream white heels. I also wore light make up and my favorite jewelries.

Si Addie naman, she just wore her formal-casual attire. It's a light pink decorative longsleeve top with a collar in it and some silky pants with her 4 inch heel closed shoes. Her outfit is perfect for work and dates.

Adelaide is tanned unlike me... so us being together compliments our uniqueness and beauty. Kumapit ako sa kanang braso niya at nagsimulang naglakad papasok sa restaurant.

The place is full of people, couples, families, squads, and all other groups. We are having a hard time looking for Zendaya. Pero thank heavens at di nagtagal ay nakita rin namin siya, she is with a strict-looking yet, beautiful woman.

They are seated in a table for four. We went towards them and for the sake of her company, we greeted eachother formally and even did a beso, same goes for that girl and Addie. Nalaman kong Athena pala ang name ng date ni Zaya. What can I say? Her face suits her name.

"So... What shall we eat? Kami na ni Addie ang kukuha sa gusto niyong kainin dahil maraming tao. But if you'd like, we'll just go together." Zaya suggested, probably setting the atmosphere comfortable.

Nagkatinginan kami ni Addie because we usually go with the flow.

"We'll just go with you. Your thoughtfulness is appreciated but please..." Si Athena ang nagsalita and by her intonation she and Zaya are in a not so good terms. "We are independent women and you're our dates not our maids, right Gee?" Dagdag pa niya.

I was surprised cause I did not see that coming from her. Okay lang naman pero parang we're not that close yet? For her to call me Gee... Ewan basta nanibago ako.

"Ahh sure, you are right. Thank you Zee but we can handle ourselves". I smiled sweetly to the girl standing in front of us. Mukhang nakakita rin ng katapat si Zaya ah. 

"Kaya nga sabi ko "if you'd like" diba?" May pagka sarcastic na diin ni Zaya. I even saw her roll her eyes out of annoyance which is entertaining. Parang kailan lang si Addie at ako yung naaasar sa kanya.

The four of us went to the buffet and grab ourselves some food. I got myself some beef brisket and some smoked ribs. Addie got herself 5 pieces of tempura, 8 pieces of shrimp siomai, some calamari, buttered garlic lobster tail, smoked octupus, and all meaty goodness. Zee got the similar ones to Addie's.

Nahiya naman kaming tatlo kay Athena cause she just made herself some salad. Fruit and veggie ones. She's a model, no doubt she wants to maintain her slim body.

"Love okay lang yung fried chicken wing kunin mo... any flavor diyan, just not my tempura. You can also grab some of the sushi but not the siomai nor the calamari, nor the lobster and octopus." Saad ni Addie while placing her plate at the table.

I did the same. "Gosh Addie! Sa'yo na yan okay na ako dito." I chuckled cause I know this girl will die for seafoods. She just loves seafoods. Kaya nga hindi ako nasaktan nung sinabihan akong hipon eh.