chapter three: Enter team eleven.

Author's notes: hey guys. Welcome back to another chapter.

This chapter is the team selection and the aftermath. In the end of the chapter Naruto will set back out on his journey and maybe I'll even start the wave arc.

before I get into the recap, I have something I want to say. If you guys want to get a reply on your reviews, you need to have a fanfiction account since I can't reply to those who are guests.

I'll answer some of the guest questions here but I don't think I'll do it every chapter.

From: Romance Breeding (Guest)
-

Romance Breeding: Could Fū, the Seven Tails' Jinchuuriki, be in Naruto's harem too, please? She is so sweet and amazing, and she deserves love and happiness too. Plus, Naruto needs to have at least one dark-skinned girl in his harem.
Please at least strongly consider her!

don't worry about Fuu or dark skinned woman in general. I get Fuu into the fanfic in chapter six so you don't have to wait too much. other then Fuu, I'll be using both Mabui and Karui so you don't need to worry about dark skin in the fanfic.

From: Guest
-

:I honestly don't understand why people like Ino over Sakura? Ino is or actually worse than Sakura. If claim that Sakura is worse because she hit Naruto. Then think about Naruto deserved to be hit by her. He did ignore countless times. Besides there is always that one character that hits the male or female main character or side character.

honestly, I have no idea how to react to something like that... think about this story, not the cannon Naruto. in this story, Naruto is a teasing horny men that goes after every hot willing girl in the series. Ino's teasing personality is more suited for this Naruto. also Ino has an actual chest unlike Sakura which means she attracts Naruto more then Sakura. anyway, let's leave my story aside for a second. I'm a sadist, which means that I enjoy other people's pain. while I'm not an insane sadist, you can probably see it in my lemon writing, I like it when the male is dominant and when the female is a bit masochistic and enjoys when tortured a bit as well as submissive woman. now back to cannon Naruto. I can't stand how Sakura is one, not too attractive. two, weak. and three, hits Naruto who BTW allows her to hit him because of his crush on her (a crush that was formed because of his loneliness and her position as one with a lot of friends and over all a loved person). In general, I simply don't like how Sakura usually acts like a bitch towards him. If that doesn't help you see Sakura in a new light, at least from my sadistic point of view, I have no idea what will.

Anyway, I think I ranted for long enough. Let's get into the recap.

*recap*

Naruto finally found Karin and had brought her back to the leaf after he had hot sex with both Karin and Kury who had revealed her human form to Naruto. Once they got to the leaf, Naruto introduced the two girls to Hiruzen and then went off with them. In the next morning Naruto went to the ninja Academy and he along with Karin and Kury aced the graduation exam. Later Ash went to the hokage and they decided on Naruto's Jonin sensei.

Chapter three: Enter team eleven.

*Six days later*

Naruto, Kury and Karin walked into the classroom where the team will be announced and sighed at what they saw.

There was a girl which they didn't know who was getting picked on by four other boys. "Why are you here, loser? There's no way you could've passed the exam." one of the boys said as he cocked his fist back and thrust it forward towards the girl.