Chapter thirteen: touching reunion

Author's notes: hey guys and girls, I'm back with a new chapter. I hope you'd like what I did with Kushina in this chapter. Please, tell me how you feel about what I did with her in the reviews.

In this chapter, I tried using Japanese words for village names and family members for the first time. Please tell me how I did.

*Recap*

Naruto and a lot of his girls entered the chunin exams where he met Matatabi and her jinchuriki Yugito Nii.

He, along with a lot of his girls, quickly passed the first exam and then went on in their teams to the second exam. After Naruto passed the second exam, he went back home to rest only to have Yugito and Matatabi coming to his apartment to have sex with him. He fucked Yugito into submission and extracted Matatabi from her before doing the same with her.

Chapter thirteen: touching reunion

Naruto slowly opened his eyes as he felt someone sucking on his cock.

He looked down to find a head with blue hair on it. He grinned, recognizing her as his newest Bijuu.

He suddenly grabbed the back of her head and turned them around so that he would be on top and her head would be resting on the bed. He started fucking her face at a very fast pace and quickly came down her throat.

Naruto pulled out of her throat and helped her sit on the bed. Matatabi looked at her former Jinchuriki's sleeping form and frowned.

She roughly grabbed Yugito's nipples and pulled her into a sitting position. Yugito's eyes shot open as she awoke with a gasp. She glared at her former Bijuu. "What the hell? Why'd you wake me up in such a way?" she asked angrily.

Matatabi gestured towards Naruto. "Our master has awoken and you dare still be asleep? You deserve to be woken up in such a way." she calmly explained.

Naruto sat down between them on the bed and patted Matatabi on her head, scratching her cat-like ears.

After hearing her friend's explanation for the way she was woken up, Yugito quickly got a little far away from Naruto and got on her knees before bowing. "Please forgive me, master, I promise it won't happen again," she said as she pressed her forehead into the mattress.

Naruto just laughed and waved them off. He grabbed Yugito by her hand and gently pulled her to his side once again. He wrapped his arm around her chest and started fondling her breasts while still scratching Matatabi's head.

"Don't worry about it. Usually, I wake up first to make breakfast for everyone. It's just something I like to do. So please, Matatabi, don't be so harsh towards the other girls and you, Yugito, please do not be so quick to apologize." he said with a smile.

Both girls shot out of his grasp and stood in front of the bed, bowing at the waist. "Thank you for your kindness, Naruto-sama!" they both said at the same time.

Naruto laughed again as he stood up and started walking out of the room. "Find yourselves something to do if you want to. Breakfast will be ready in forty minutes," he called as he left the room.

Matatabi took a seconds to look at Yugito before she grabbed her hand and started dragging her towards the master bedroom's shower where she was sure to be having some fun with Yugito.

It wasn't long later when Naruto finished making the food and everyone ate the great food.

After they were all done eating, Matatabi approached Naruto and much like her sisters did, she gave him a bit of her chakra, giving him the ability to use the blue fire style ninjutsu.