Chapter seventeen: one month break

Author's notes: Hello everyone, I'm finally back. I hope you people are still with me, and will still enjoy my story!

Today's chapter will be more of a set-up chapter, covering the entirety of the one month break between the fourth and fifth parts of the chunin exams. There will be the meeting with Jiraiya, some lemony goodness and maybe more. It'll probably be a little shorter of a chapter, around six thousand words but the chapter will end just before the first battle of the fifth exam. Next chapter will probably have the entire first round of the tournament which means a lot of action so you'd better expect it.

Chapter seventeen: one month break

A beautiful day in the village of Konohagakure had started damn near perfect for a certain blond in the village of Konohagakure. Naruto awoke to a beautiful sight of his beautifully naked mother and her best friend, the busty former matriarch of the Uchiha clan, lying on him, their heads resting on his chest and their hair messy from the previous night.

Naruto looked around and found the whole room full of beautiful and naked girls passed out all around, sticky white substance could be found on each and every one of the women present in the estate.

He couldn't help the proud grin that made its way onto his face. After all, he just managed to bed his near incomparably hot mother and her equally hot best friend, making them as well nothing more than cheap whores at the sight of his incomparably massive cock.

Naruto rubbed the heads of the two sleeping MILFs on his chest, gently waking them up.

"Good morning, Kushina-chan, Mikoto-chan." he said in a gentle and loving voice.

Kushina was first to wake up and she smiled up at her son. "Good morning Naruto-kun. Thank you for last night. It was amazing and I think I really needed that." she said cheerfully, leaning up and kissing her son on the lips.

Mikoto also woke up. "I agree with Kushina-chan. That was the best night of my life so thank you for it." she said, kissing him as well.

As Mikoto took her turn to make out with the hung blond, Kushina took his cock into her hand and started to slowly pump it. "We can go again now, right? I really need your dick in me again." she almost whimpered as she rubbed herself on him.

Naruto laughed slightly. "How could I say no to such a request? Of course we can go again." he said, breaking the kiss with Mikoto and impaling his mother on his hard cock very forcefully.

Kushina howled in pleasure, and woke up a lot of the sleeping girls in the room as she came from Naruto's massive cock. The cock went all the way through her cervix and into the womb of Kushina.

The busty redhead could only howl in unending pleasure as her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her tongue shot out of her mouth.

Naruto roughly grabbed hold of her breasts and twisted them around, intensifying Kushina's orgasm.

Just then, he could feel Mikoto's pussy wettening his thigh. He sat up and turned the position so that the two MILFs would be lying on their backs with him drilling into Kushina's pussy while his hand went over and started smacking Mikoto's aroused pussy, teasing it without actually giving it the release it desired.

Finally, Naruto pulled out of Kushina and inserted his cock into Mikoto, causing her to start howling as she came, a stupid grin appearing on her face as her eyes rolled back and she started drolling.

Kushina was left as a panting and twitching mess on the bed with her ahegao expression remaining on her face and her pussy still wide open.

Naruto then felt an absolutely massive pair of soft, pillow-like orbs of flesh pressing against his back and saw the blue haired Matatabi hugging him from behind and grinding on him lustfully.