Chapter seven: second piece of the puzzle

Author's notes: hey guys and girls, I'm back with a new chapter. I'm so sorry for not uploading on Monday. It's just that I have just taken the second dose of the covid vaccine a week ago and I was left really sick in bed without the ability to do anything but sleep.

I'm also very sorry to those of you who wanted an Ayame scene but it will not happen. It would have simply been an actual loving sex scene which will already happen in this chapter as wll as the next one.

Other than that, I'm happy to tell you guys that after I finish the Naruto story-line (not going into boruto) I will take Naruto and his Harem and put them at the beginning of a different anime. If any of you feel like you know, feel free to guess, I'll be telling you guys at the beginning of the next chapter anyway so don't worry. I'll give you a hint. Let's take a look at the Bijuu's talents something that BTW i just changed in the fifth chapter so read this now, it's important

Naruto nodded, allowing her to continue. "Let's start with shukaku. She has the hubby and talent for dancing, singing and everything entertainment related. (Musician\dancer\entertainer)

Matatabi's hubby was to flirt with hot guys tease guys and most of all she loved having sex. She would usually get herself a hot guy with a huge dick and submit to him for as long as he was able to fuck her. (Slutty yet powerful soldier)

Isobu had a tallant building things. From weapons to houses and even boats and water transportation related things. She simply was a genius at it. (Blacksmith\builder)

Son Goku was an amazing chef. She would always cook the best food and was never matched in her cooking skills. (Chef)

Kokuo had a great talent for navigating. Land maps, sea maps or anything else she could read and create. (Navigator)

Saiken had a love for learning and teaching. She used to be traveling with all of us but instead of coming with us to bars, she went to libraries and read up on anything she could. (Historian\over all smart person)

Chomei always had a tallant with a sword in the way of the samurai. She is a very strong woman but once she found a mighty worrier, she would submit to him for the rest of said worrier's life. (Swordswoman)

Gyuki had a talent for long range attacks. From normal bows to crossbows and guns not to mention her incredible use of long range ninjutsu. (Sniper)

And in case you didn't notice yet, I am different from them. I got all of their skills but they are still a little better than I am (combination of all of the above)." Kurama finished with a huff as she pouted for having to admit being a little worse than her sisters at these things.

Think about what crew has all of those jobs (except for Matatabi since she is just one that i added for my own pleasure)

Anyway, now that that's out of the way , I would like you guys to tell me about your own fantasies for the lemon scenes since my own will start to get dull for people with different ones really soon.

For the record, because a lot of you have commented about it, this story is pure fantasy. In real life, I will never have sex with a woman that is unwilling as well as hurt them without their wanting it. As big of a sadist as I am, I will never hurt any woman who doesn't like it (that's why I love masochists so much... as well as why most of the women in my story are at the very least slightly submissive and masochistic.)

Anyway, this time my rant was super long so let's finally get into the recap.

*Recap*

Danzo used his root to try and kidnap Naruto but Naruto easily dealt with them. He took them to Hiruzen and after getting the Ok, he killed Danzo. After he killed Danzo, he took himself a matching pair of eyes while sending Shisui's eye to the fox realm. After he took what he needed, he burned the rest of them. The next morning, Naruto got an explanation for why his eyes were still blue and why he had the rinnegan as well as told about the abilities of the mangekyou and Rinnegan.