Chapter fourteen: the death of the immortal?

Author's notes: hello everyone, I'm back with a new chapter. I'm very sorry for being incapable of uploading last weekend. I still hate math but I think I might have had a good exam so that's good I guess...

Anyways, now that I'm done with my life. I hope you enjoy this chapter, you have been waiting for something that will happen here so please enjoy.

*Recap*

Naruto, Kury and Karin entered the third part of the chunin exams. They quickly passed after defeating a team of Ame genin and made it to the tower where they would be relaxing for the next five days.

Naruto fucked Anko and Hana that night and in the morning, he was called to help Saru battle the legendary snake sannin, Orochimaru.

However, Orochimaru used the reanimation jutsu to revive Naruto's mother, Kushina Uzumaki so that she could fight Naruto while he got away.

Chapter fourteen: the death of the immortal?

It was only after Naruto was able to get his emotions under control and after a quick prayer for his mother's peaceful rest that Naruto started to slowly walk away from the place where he fought his mother.

He clenched his fists. "I promise you, Kaa-chan, before I go to battle him again I will find a way to make his reanimation jutsu backfire!" he said to himself as he made a cross fingered hand seals.

Ten thousand clones appeared around him, their orders already in their heads. Their objective: find a way, with the help of the four Bijuu which he owned, to turn people revived using the reanimation jutsu into actual living people while releasing them from the jutsu caster's control.

After all, Hagoromo was able to use the Rinnegan to create life as well as create semi bodies so what stopped Naruto from using the same dojutsu to keep an already existing soul inside of an already existing body? He could release the control using the same method, with a Fuinjutsu tag. He only needed to figure out how to keep the soul inside of the body after the caster's jutsu was done with.

Just as the last of Naruto's clones teleported away to somewhere he could train, Naruto could feel someone trying to call him using the cursed mark.

He immediately teleported away towards where the marker was and he was just in time too.

He appeared in front of Saru who was on her knees panting, Sasuke and Sakura still passed out behind her. What seemed to be a sound wave was coming towards them, not that anyone could actually see it.

Naruto could sense it approaching and held his arm up in front of it. Suddenly, his bracelets and his belt flew away from his body in the form of a black wall. The wall easily took the attack and canceled it, not even wavering a little bit.

Once the attack was over, Naruto allowed his hand to drop and the black wall formed into six black orbs which started floating behind his back.

Saru raised her head slightly and smiled painfully. "Thanks for... coming... Naruto-kun... I wasn't... able to... recover in time to defend..." she said, panting heavily.

Naruto slightly turned his head to look at her and smiled. "Don't worry about it, I'll always be here for you when you need me." he said before turning to look at her attackers.

"They were actually who I was going to search for so I need to thank you" he said as he glared at his enemies.

They were two guys and a girl.

The girl had fair skin, black eyes with very long black hair, almost reaching down to the ground, tied by a violet ribbon right near the end. She wore a forehead protector, a pale green vest somewhat similar to a flak jacket, snake patterned pants with a snake patterned skirt over it, and a snake patterned scarf around her neck