Chapter eleven: third piece of the puzzle

NOTE:THIS CHAPTER WILL BE MOSTLY LEMONS. EVEN THOUGH IT'LL HAVE A FEW IMPORTANT THINGS IN IT, YOU CAN READ ABOUT SAID THINGS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER'S RECAP. YOU ARE WELCOME TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ ABOUT STRAIGHT SEX FOR THE NEXT 6,000 OR SO WORDS. THOUGH, IF YOU WANT THE DESCRIPTION OF SHUKAKU, YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO FIND IT IN THIS CHAPTER...

Author's notes: Hey guys and girls, I'm back. I really am struggling with writing these chapters right now as I have next to no time home. Don't get me wrong, I truly do enjoy writing these chapters and enjoy reading them even more. It's just that between my new job, studies and a whole bunch of other shit that's going on in my life at the moment, It's really hard to find the time to sit down and write. It already happened that I've tried writing on the bus that takes me to my work-place, however, one thing that happened is that I couldn't focus with all of the noise around and the other thing that happened was that some old lady actually managed to read some of the things that I've been writing and coincidentally, it was a lemon scene. Needless to say that I've been called a pervert, something which I didn't deny and most likely would have gotten slapped had the lady been a little younger. Anyways, now that I'm done bitching and moaning about my depressing life which none of you care about, I have a few questions before getting onto the detailed description that I have for Kurama, Saru, Kury and Chomei for you since the last description I gave you was shit.

Do you want me to write the village names in semi Japanese? For example, instead of the hidden leaf village write Konohagakure or for short Konoha. If you do, please tell me and I'll start using it.

Do you want Kushina to be a part of Naruto's harem? I surprisingly got a lot of requests to do so.... Though if you are worried about incest, then don't I can have Naruto bring her back with the rinnegan in a deferent body ao that takes care of the physical aspect of incest and leaves us with only the mental part. That also isn't a problem since Naruto never actually got to know Kushina as his mother so he just sees her as another hot girl, specifically a MILF that he could claim. Other than Kushina, I can already tell you that I'll be reviving some girls like Pakura and Ameyuri for Naruto's harem so I would like to ask if you would like me to revive Mikoto Uchiha (Sasuke's mom) into Naruto's harem as well as she is quite hot.

BTW, if you are worried about Naruto and Kushina not even having a few moments as mother and son then you don't need to worry as they will have a few moments as such. Other than that, remember that Incest is a pretty common thing in the elemental nations, especially in clans. If you don't know what I'm talking about, just think about why all of the hyugas look the same...

Anyways, let's get onto the description. If I'll have anything to add, I'll put it in the end.

Kurama: she has knee lenght blood red hair with red eyes that has a slit in the middle of them that diagonally went straight down. She stood at the height of 5'8 and had fair skin. While she was a thousand years old, she didn't look a day older than 17. Her face was heart shaped and it was equipped with a small button nose and full lips. Her bust size was around an E-cup. Her wide and rather busty chest became thinner at the waist and then flared out into a massive ass. Down from her fat ass, her legs went down to thick thighs and long legs. All in all, she was perfect and had the perfect version of an hourglass figure. (I'm not gonna write her original clothes here as I'll probably change them every time she comes out. For those who are wondering, the last thing she wore was a red piece of cloth that was supposed to act as a bra as well as a very thin string that didn't do anything to cover her fat pussy lips.)

Kury: she has dark orange hair, going all the way down to the lower part of her back with red slitted eyes and stood at the height of 5'6. She had olive skin and while she was probably older, she looked to be around the age of 16. She had a round face, a small, straight nose and fat pouty lips. Her breasts were a solid high D-cup which will turn into an E-cup in just a few years. Her rather wide chest shrunk down as it went down into her waist and expanded once again at her hips, leaving her with a fat ass. Down from her impressive ass, a pair of thick thighs appeared and went down into fairly long legs. She wore a dark orange top that seemed to be cut off just under her rather impressive bust and leaving the very bottom of her breasts for everyone to see. It also meant that she wasn't wearing a bra, not a full one at least. She also wore a very short mini-skirt that would show her panties if she were to bend over.