Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (22)

Finally, I uploaded a new chapter =)

I

And I'm well aware of the randomness of it all =D

Comment/Vote

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't know and I don't think we can make a run for it because they're watching us." Leaning over slightly I could see Becca pretending to stare at nearby racetrack. She made eye contact with me and quickly looked away. Ethan turned back to look at her giving her an annoyed glance. His sun glasses were up hanging on his t-shirt by one of the sides. I don't know why I just noticed them but I wish I came more prepared. Sunglasses would be good to keep the sun out of my eyes.

"I don't care. We can just run until they get tired."

"And what if I get tired first?" I'm not the athletic type and running isn't my favorite thing to do unless it was for some race.

Ethan smiled a cheeky grin at me. "You're so pessimistic. You should be more optimistic like me than everything would be brighter in your eyes."

"Whatever." I muttered. I'm not that pessimistic I just think rationally is all.

"Are you two done?" Becca yelled out from a small distance. She shifted closer and I totally lost where Joey went. He was not anywhere near Becca. Maybe he was getting sick of her too.

"No," Ethan yelled back without looking at her. His eyes lingered on mine. Did he expect me to come up with the plan? The only thing that popped up in my mind was a random tune I heard on the way over here.

"How about we pretend we're going on a ride and when they aren't looking we make a run for it?" Ethan suggested. He was really using up his brain cells on this plan.

"I guess that can work." The odds of something like that working out weren't very high in my book. The idea seemed way to simple...with Becca and Joey everything's difficult.

"There you go again being all pessimistic." Maybe Ethan is right...I am a bit too pessimistic.

"Whatever let's just go!"

"What ride do you want to go on when we complete this mission?"

"What?"

"It's a mission and we're on it and you never know if one of us is going to be left behind."

"You should like my Adrian now and um, uhhhh, if we pass this mission than you can have a kiss but only if we pass."

Ethan laughed, "That works for me."

Hand in hand we walked over toward Becca. She noticed us walking over to her and made it a point to pretend not to notice us. At that very second Joey popped up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Miss me?" The scent of his very song cologne hit me like a water wave. It seemed good but I think Ethan's smelled better than his.

"No. Now take your hands off me." Why did things have to be so complicated? This vacation turned out to be more than expected so far, I got my very first boyfriend only to get a another ragging teenager after me as well. Not only is that a huge burden but now I have my boyfriend's sister who's annoying.

"I'm not letting go until you force me too." Joey leant down so his face was just beside my ear. "Or until you kiss me, Tink." He whispered that last bit so only I could hear him.

"Just please stop." I begged. Being like that with Joey felt weird especially with Ethan watching.

Becca suddenly, out of the blue, randomly, came skipping over, just 'now' noticing that we were done with our private conversation. "It's about time you both finish having your stupid conversation. What's so important that you can't include us in the conversation...no what's so important that you can't include me in the conversation? Huh? I have a right to know."