Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (6)

I wasn't going to upload today but I made you guys wait long enough...I tried to make it up to you by writing a longer chapter then I normally do...

Anyway, COMMENT! VOTE! BECOME A FAN! =d I'd love you forever if you did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Um, is there anything you want to do before we head back?" Ethan passed a few shops and looked over at me. I

"No...my parents are probably looking for me." That wasn't a lie. They probably were looking for me and if my hunch is correct they probably called me a few times too. Sadly, I left my phone back at the table along with all our other things.

"What you planning on telling them?" Ethan asked curiously. Good question...What would I tell them? It's not like I can go and say 'Hey Mom, I went out for a long two hour walk around. Nope, I didn't get lost...isn't that great?' She wouldn't believe it. I could probably pull that off on my father but on my mother? I honestly doubt it.

"The truth..." I said at last.

"The truth being?"

"That you kidnapped me and forced me to come with you." He started to laugh.

"You....can't...be....serious." He threw in huffs of laughter.

"Why is that so hard to believe? I'm really going to tell them that." I smiled a cheeky smile at him.

He grinned in return. "Then I might as well never take you back...since I'll be a wanted felon."

"Suit yourself but I know I'd get away. I'm just that epic."

"How exactly would you get away? You're just a girl and I'm stronger." I stared at him in shock and amusement. He may be strong but he was completely underestimating me.

I looked out the window. I felt his stare but I waited. What exactly did I wait for? I don't know but he was going to get schooled soon.

"Well?" He insisted.

"You really want to know?" I whispered.

"Yeah..." He seemed genuinely interested now.

"Well, first I'd wait until you let your guard down." I whispered.

"Okay." He nodded.

"Then I'd..." I looked around. He sort of leaned in closer all the while keeping his eyes glued to the road. "I'd kick you in the man-business and run like hell." I yelled.

He flinched and pulled away. "You didn't have to yell. I was right next to you." He rubbed his ear as if he could take away the uncomfortable feeling that you feel after someone yelled in your ear.

"It seemed more exiting to yell then just say it. It puts more emphasis and truth to it." I grinned in triumph.

"Now that you told me your master plan I'm going to make sure I'm protected." My triumph lasted about a millisecond.

"Hey, that's not fair!" I questioned my awesomeness. How am I going to go and tell my kidnapper my plan? How stupid of me...

"Nothing is fair in love and war, babe."

"This isn't love...or a war and don't you dare call me babe! I really will hit you if you do."

"Shut up, I got that from a movie or book...or something. Point taken...I won't be calling you babe anytime soon."

"Right..." We made it back to the Lodge and I jumped out of the car. Ethan ran over to my side and handed me my shirt and the photos we took together.