Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (13)

Vote, Comment, Become a fan?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Sexy!" His words repulsed me. He might have called me sexy but I felt far from it. I don't like the way he looks at me and I don't like being anywhere near him.

"What do you want Joey?" My brother was no help at all. I would have asked him to get this crazy pervert away from me but he was too busy trying to get it on with Becca. He actually seemed to really like her so I wouldn't give him too much hell for not being aware that I was standing next to the guy who forced kissed me the day before.

"Can't a guy just want to talk to his girlfriend?" Again with the girlfriend nonsense!

"Joey, I am not your girlfriend!"

"But you will be." He smirked and tried to pull me close to him, I pulled away before his body could make any contact with mine.

"No, I can promise you that I never will be."

"I don't like that confidence you have going on. No girl can resist me."

"To all those girls who can't resist you...well I'd say they need to get eye surgery because obviously they're blind."

"I bet if I were to go away from you that you'd be hurt so I'm going to just take that as a joke. You shouldn't talk to me like that."

"Get away from me!" Moving away was the only thing I could think of. I leant down so I wouldn't hit my head against one of the exercise machines in hopes that Joey wouldn't follow.

"Where you going?" He asked as he tried to lean down so he could keep up with me.

"Away from you!" I yelled.

"You like playing hard to get, huh?"

"That's not what I'm doing."

"I like a woman that's feisty and not easy. That's exactly what you are...my type."

"Why don't you go run around and find one of the many girls that you claim to think you're hot?"

"See I could do that but what fun would that be? I like you more. No need to be jealous." He would think I'm jealous even after I told him I'm not interested in him like that.

Looking over my shoulder I saw that he was getting closer and closer to me and I also saw Ethan frowning at me. But then I got mad at Ethan, if he liked me so much than he'd be trying to prevent this crazy stalker from talking to me.

Ugh, boys are so infuriating sometimes.

Joey caught me staring at something and looked back. He stared long and hard before continuing to catch up to me.

"You know you're prettier than her." I turned my attention back to Joey and stopped. Who was her? What was he talking about?

"Sorry, I have no idea who 'her' is and what you are even talking about."

"So you don't know?" Joey asked as if everyone should know what he was talking about.

"Know what?"

"That that lifeguard dude is dating some ugly chick that doesn't look half has fine as you."

"What?" No. He had to be lying so that I'd be mad at go out with him. I've read many books were thinks like this happen.

"I saw them making out with my own two eyes in the pool yesterday. He wasn't on duty or anything."

"Whatever. I don't believe you."

"You don't have to believe me. I have proof." What sort of proof could Joey show me that would prove him right?