Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (28)

(A/N)Sorry this chapter is so short!!! But I'm posting in a hurry since I'm about to leave my house. Anyway enjoy the chapter. :0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Music blasted from my phone, waking me up. Just like I planned. I checked the time and my alarm clock woke me up at the exact time I set it for. Jordan was awake beside me. He watched I got up and sorted through the drawer I had my clothes in.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting dressed." I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. He shifted his weight a little so he could get a better look at me.

"This early?!" Jordan exclaimed. Mind me if I'm not much of a morning person but that reaction made me feel like I killed someone. His mouth molded into an "O" shape and his eyes almost bulged out of his head.

"Yeah, why?"

He gave me the look. The look that said he knew what was going on. "Sis, please don't tell me you're going back to that guy?"

"What?"

He rolled his eyes at my rhetorical question. "You know that boy at our door last night and since when do you wake up so early?" He checked his cell phone for the time and gasped.

What is the big deal? I was only up a few hours earlier than normal. "It's almost too early to function!"

"I just woke up because I wasn't tired." I lied.

"Bullshit!" He whispered/yelled at me. Why did he have to be such a mind reader? Now in days I feel like I can't hide anything from him.

"What do you want me to tell you?"

He stiffly got up from his bed and walked over to put on a shirt. His blue boxers with yellow ducks made me laugh. "That you won't have another boyfriend until your eighty." Eighty? By then I'd be an old geezer with no guys after me.

"Are you crazy? Dad is less strict." That's saying something with the way Dad has been over the past week. Especially after he made that scene when he thought Ethan and I were doing the unthinkable.

"When does he claim you can date?" Jordan crossed his arms against his chest waiting for me to answer. If he wasn't my brother I'd be intimidated.

"He said around fifty but even then he says I'll always be his baby girl."

Jordan smiled crookedly. "And you'll always be my baby sister."

Jordan pulled a white T-shirt over his head. "Just be happy I'm not stupid." I said slowly. He didn't like Ethan for stupid reasons but I know he wouldn't feel better if I was with...someone crazy...like Joey.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Be happy I'm not with someone crazy..."

"Knowing you, you would be with someone crazy."

"Would not!" I argued.

He turned around to stare at me again. "This coming from a girl who thinks Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean is hot."

"Dude! Under all that crazy makeup and the outfits he wears, is a very sexy Johnny Depp."

"Whatever! Just go before I tell dad where you're going."

"I'm not going anywhere..."

"Sure you aren't. Sis, you can't hide it from me. You're smile gives you away."

"It does?"

"No but that so gave you away!"

"You tricked me!"