Try Me

HELLO MY LOVELY FOLLOWERS!!! It's been a while, hasn't it? I missed you all a TON!!! Anyway thanks for sticking with me during my last mental breakdown, I love you all! Anyway I'm back, but your most likely not gunna get updates as quickly as you'd like, maybe one a month or less, I dunno. But anyway, thanks for sticking with me and yeah, enjoy!

Oh and also, my writing style's changed a little bit so yeah, sorry if y'all get confused:(

****

##Malia's P.O.V.##

"You've what??" Taylor asked, his eyes wide with disbelief. I sighed, rolling my eyes. "Taylor, I said, for the third time, that Sammy offered to make me a hybrid and I accepted." His eyes nearly popped out of his head. "What? Why?" "Because, I can't protect you or Aria or Carter or Cam or anyone if I'm a human! Besides, Sammy said I'm meant to turn!"

"Well what does he know!" He yelled, throwing up his hands, "He's just another teenage boy that likes you. Oh, I bet that the only reason he wants to turn you is so he can use his "Alpha Powers" or whatever to control you into-" "Taylor Caniff, are you kidding me?" Now was my turn to be surprised. He only shrugged. "Hey, you don't know guys like I do."

"Well, you and the others aren't changing my mind," I said smugly, crossing my arms, "I'm becoming a hybrid if you like it or not. I'll knock you out if I have to." "You wouldn't!" "Try me."

"Ooh, we got an intense sibling conversation going on here!" Adia said, walking into the room, "What's it like, having a sibling? I never did." "It's great," Taylor said flatly, "Just great." "God, why are you so pissed?" Adia asked, crossing her legs, "Did she bang a guy?" I gasped. "Adia!" "What?" She smiled innocently, "You never know!" "I did not," I said, sending her a glare, "It's just that Sammy offered to turn me to a hybrid and I said yes."

"Ooh, that's cool!" Adia said, suddenly running to the door. "Hey Matt," she called down the stairs, "Can you turn me into a vampire!" "What?" I heard him call back, "No!" She pouted her lip, turning back to us. "Poo, I want to be a vampire. Oh well."

"Well anyway," Adia said, "What's so bad about her becoming a hybrid, Taylor? You're a vampire." "Well I didn't exactly want to be! And I don't want my sister running around in the forest as some dog and biting people to drink their blood!" "You don't actually have to bite them," Cameron said, appearing beside me on the bed, "You can ask them to cut their wrists so you can drink from it. It's not really that bad." Taylor glares at him. "You're not helping."

"Hey," Carter says, appearing at the doorway, "What's all the serious talk about here?" My eyes widen at his sudden entrance and I groan, running a hand over my face. "No, not you too! Ugh, I give up! It's happening if you like it or not!" I stand up abruptly, pushing past Carter and stomping down the stairs. "What's wrong with her?" I hear Carter ask but I ignore him, walking all the way downstairs to the basement.

"Sammy," I say, walking into the room where he, Laura and Grace are sitting on the floor, talking, "I want you to bite me. Now." Sammy's eyes widen in surprise. "Really? Taylor is okay with it?" "No," I say, walking over to him, "Which is why we need to do it now. Now hurry up, let's go."

******

~Leya's P.O.V.~

I sat on the the bed in the room I share with Trevor, looking hard at the phone in my hand. Tilting my head, I squinted my eyes, looking harder at the picture on my phone. It showed me, Malia, and Malia's dead brother. I don't remember him at all, but I've got this real weird feeling in my chest...

"Hey, Leya?" I look up to see Isabel, Kian's new mate, walking into the room. "Yeah? What's up?" "Nothing," she says, "It's just that you've been up here a while." She motions to my bed. "May I?" I nod, and she sits on the bed besides me and looks over my shoulder at my phone. "Who that? Your mate?"

My eyes nearly pop out of my head at her words. "What??? Mate??? No! That's my best friend's brother!" "You sure?" Isabel asks, "Cause he looks like your mate." I give her a weird look. "How do you know?" "I can see emotional connections," Isabel says, "It's one of my powers, and you and the boy in that picture have a strong one." My eyes widen, but I feel my stomach drop. "But he's dead...."

"No, Leya," Isabel says, putting a hand on my shoulder and giving me a serious look, "It's can't sense emotions of people who are dead. Your mate is alive, and his name is Taylor."

******

END OF BOOK 1

Y'all want a sequel?????????