Orphan

Hey y'all! As a warning, i just wanna let y'all know that some of the boys may or may not act like they usually do, and some aren't their normal ages. Btw i still need some more characters so comment below! if u do, ur character will DEFINETLY be in my fanfic. Anyway, i hope you enjoy!

*********************************************************************************************************************

##Malia's P.O.V.##

        I wake to someone banging on the door. "Hey, wake-oh, your awake," the person at the door says. I sit up. "Hey, your kind of hot!" he says. It's one of the men from the beach. Well, man is an overstatement. He's more of a boy. Probably 18 or so, a Justin Beiber look alike. He's kinda cute- wait, Malia, he's one of the ones who kidnapped you. That should make him ugly. 

        "Huh, it's sad your Cameron's bloodbank." the guy huffed, "He doesn't deserve a pretty thing like you." I just stare at him. I hate you, i silently scream at him, i wish you were dead!  "Hey, that's not very nice." he says, frowning. Oh crap. He can read minds.

        He laughs. "Wow, quick one. Here," he shoves a food tray through the opening at the bottom of the cell door. "This should keep you alive till later." He laughs. "Then the real fun begins." He walks away from the door, laughing.

        I glance at the food. It looks like wallpaper paste. There's no way i'm eating that. I get up from my seat and walk to the cell door. Grabbing the bars, i try to look down the hall where the guy went. Problem is that it's not a hall. Im in a big room, probably the size of two football fields. It's completely white, with no doors. Well, doors that you can leave from. The striking white walls are lined with cell doors, probably for other prisoners.

        I sniff the air. Smells like chemicals, like the kind you smell using those disenfectent(thats soo not how u spell it sorry) wipes. I guess they wipe up every inch of human misery from these floors.

        "Human misery? We're not that evil," a voice says from behind me. Crap. It's Jack. I whirl around. "You!" i snarl at him. How the hell did he get into my cell? "I can teleport babe," he said, coming closer. "don't call me babe"  he laughs. I narrow my eyes. "What do you want?" "Oh nothing," he says, sitting on my bed, "Just here to make sure Cameron's hurting you." I swallow hard. He seems to notice. "Oh, he is isn't he?" Huh? I look away, keeping up the act. He doesn't need to know anything. 

        Jack smiles. "Good, i thought he would be nice. i guess he's becoming a true vamp now. Unlike Shawn..." he trails off, growling. Shawn? Jack looks back at me. "Just a...well, naughty vampire. He doesn't always listen to the rules." He stands, stretching. "Anyway, i must be going. It's feeding time!" just before he disapears he says, "don't let Cam suck you too hard."

*******************************************************************************************************************

##Jc's P.O.V##

        "Arrow? Sam?" I call up the stairs of our hotel, "Guys, we've got someone we want you to meet!" My scoping of the scene didn't go too well, cause the police kicked me out. Oh well, i guess we can look later. Right now i have to help Kian introduce Leya to the pack.

        I hear feet coming down the stairs. "What's up Jc?" Arrow asks, coming into the room. She's as beautiful as ever, her dirty blonde hair glistining in the light. I pull her into a hug and place a light kiss on her lips. "we have to introduce you to our new pack member," i say, pulling her into the livingroom. The rest of the guys are already there.