Answer Me

Hey y'all! I'm still in need of characters so please help! Thanks and enjoy!

##Leya's P.O.V.##

        "So, Sam," i say as we begin to drive Sam's silver truck (A/N: i don't know if he really has this kind of car, so sorry) to Malia's house, "Tell me about yourself." He gives me a funny look. "Why?" "Well, i literally mat you like an hour ago. I don't even know how old you are!" He laughs. "Ok, well im 16-" "16?" i interrupt him, "And your the beta?" He smiles. "Well, i was the second of the pack to be bit. Kian bit me when i was 12, but onl cause i was dying." his smile fades. "i was an orphan then, and i had this nasty thing going with this group of bikers. I've been running from them since i was 8, and one day i guess they caught up with me. They surrounded me, and one pulled out a knife." He lifted his shirt, revealing nasty scars curling up his chest. "I would've bled to death if Kian hadn't found me."

        I was speechless. "Sam, i'm so sorry," "Hey, it's not your fault. I probably deserved it anyway." 

        The car was silent for the next few minutes. Finally, Sam asked, "Do you think Aria will like me?" I look over at him. "What, you think she'll be your mate?" He jumped. "What? NO, not like that!" i smiled. "I mean like a friend." "Oh. Well, i'm not sure. I guess we'll have to wait and see."

        10 minutes later we reached Malia's house. I turned off the car and opened the door. Sam hadn't moved. "You coming?" He nodded slowly. We both got out of the car and walked up to the door. I knocked once, and immediatly it opened. Aria stood there, makeup running down her face. As soon as i saw her i pulled her into a hug. She sobbed into my chest as i held her.
 "Aria it's ok," i said to her, "You're safe now." She stopped crying and looked up at me. "I know."

        She suddenly noticed Sam. "Oh crap, i look terrible." she said immedietly, "Wait, did i just say that out loud?" He nodded, a half smile on his face. She face palmed and wiped some of the makeup of her face. "Sorry. Um, i'm Aria." she held out her hand. "Sam," he said, shaking it. "Nice to meet you," she replied, letting go. They kind of akwardly stared at each other for a minute.

        "Alright, where's your stuff?" i asked, breaking the silence. "Huh?" Aria said, looking away from Sam. "Your stuff?" I repeated. "Oh. It's in my room." "I'll get it!" Sam said, starting into the house. "Wait, you dont know where," Aria said. "Im sure i can find it," he said, smiling. She blushed and smiled back.

        As Sam disappeared into the house i asked her, "You like him, don't you?" She blushed harder. "I dunno, i just....well, i..." i laughed. "It's ok. Who can resist?" She smiled. 

        Just then my phone rang. Laura. "Aria, get in the car, i'll be there in a second," i said as she gave me a questioning look. i mimicked fangs, and she went pale and nodded. You see, Laura's really nice and all, but she's a vampire. She has to constantly "Borrow" blood from people, and mostly it's us. One time Aria donated, and, well let's just say it scarred her for life.

        I answered the phone. "Hello?" "Leya? Did you see the news? And who the hell turned you?" i gasped. "How'd you know?" I heard her laugh. "I can smell Newborns i mile away. And your voice sounds different. You get Aria?" I nodded, then forgot she couldn't see me. "Yeah, i did. she's safe." "Good. i gotta go, but one more thing." "Yeah?" "Them werewolves better treat you good, or else someone's face gonna get ripped off." Oh crap. "Yes ma'am. They're treating me well," i said. "Good. Bye now!" the phone went dead.

        Yeah, that's Laura, checking at random times. Strange, but you gotta love her. I put my phone in my pocket just as Sam reapeared on the front step, a backpack slung over his shoulder and a suitcase in hand. "Where's Aria?" i smiled, then nodded to the car. Relief flashed across his face, then to be quickly replaced by worry. "You think she'll accept us? You know, as werewolves?"  I nodded. "Girl, she's got a vampire friend. I think she can handle a little puppy in her life."