Mates and Brothers

Hey y'all! Thanks for the 600 reads! i love y'all so much!!!So anyway i'm in need for many many people, so please comment character ideas and who their mate should be. I have mates for Sam Pottorff, Jc, Carter, Taylor, Matt, Shawn and Cameron but everyone else is open. Please help meh! Anyway though, enjoy!

********************************************************************************************************************

##Malia's P.O.V.##

        The vampire Matt dragged me down the long hallway until i could no longer see Cameron. I don't resist him, but i don't help either. I go completely limp, making him attempt to drag me by my arm. He eventually gives and throws me over his shoulder. I'm to tired to make a fuss, so i go limp.

        One of the vamps holding Cam had bright green eyes. That's not right, especially for a vampire. For what i've seen, vampires only have red eyes. What could be wrong with him?

        Matt suddenly stops. I hear the jangling of keys, and the creak of a cell door opening. Great, a new cell. Mat steps inside and drops me. Literally, splat, on the floor. I land on my back, the wind knocked out of me. I hear Matt leave, locking the door behind him. I lay where Matt left me, unable to move. I feel sluggish, like i'm half awake. What'd he do to me?

        "Malia?" a voice whispers. My vision begins to blur. I hear quick footsteps, and a blurry figure appears above me. "Malia?" i feel a hand on my neck, lifting my head up. I blink. "Whoeryouuuu?" i ask, my words slurring together. "Crap, they've drugged you." the voice says. I feel myself being lifted, and everything goes black.

~~~(Time passing)

        I open my eyes. i'm in a cell. Not my cell, but a different one. the one the vampire Matt dragged me to. i know they're the same type of cell, i can feel it. but somethngs different.

        Something moves. My whole body tenses, and i lay there, listening. Breathing, slow and steady, like someone sleeping. I'm not alone.

        I quietly sit up, looking around the room. i'm in the corner of the cell, on the floor. There are two boys in the cell with me, one on the bed and the other on the floor below him. The one on the bed is asian i guess, about 17 or so. He's passed out, and it looks like he hasn't moved in days. His black hair's a mess, and there's dirt all over his body. i have to admit he's pretty hot (for a guy passed out that i've never seen before).

        The one below him looks...familiar. He's asleep leaning up against the stone slab, his head leaning against the wall. his brown hair's covered in dirt, and it looks like he's smeared mud all over his face. You can barely make out his features. He's extremely skinny, not a hint of fat on him, It looks like somethings slowly eating away at him, first the fat, now the muscle.

        A loud crash rings outside the cell, and the guy on the ground jolts awake. Our eyes lock, and i gasp. Oh my god................................

************************************************************************************************************

 ##Aria's P.O.V.##

        I open my eyes. I'm on a bed in someone's house. Crap, I must've fallen asleep. I guess Sam carried me here. I've got to get up. For some strange reason, I need to see his face again. 

        I begin to get up, but the arm around my waist tightens. I didn't notice that before. I look over my shoulder and see Sam sleeping beside me, in the same bed. God, i just met him and i'm already sleeping with him? (dirty people, not in that way) Well, i mean, it's not that bad...