Escape Pt. 1

Hey y'all! Please check out my new Matt Espinosa fanfiction, it only has 12 reads so if u could check it out it would do me a big favor! Anyway, I hope you enjoy!
******
##Malia's P.O.V.##
      I watch Taylor carefully as I say the dreadful words. His eyes widen and full with tears as I finish. "What?" He whispers, "Are you serious?" I bite my lip and nod, squeezing his hand hard. His breath catches, and a sob escapes from his lips. He presses his head against the bars as tears begin to fall like rivers down his face, his grip tightening on my hand. I feel my own tears begin to fall, and I push my other hand through the bars to hold his single hand in both of mine. I hold them there like that as sobs shake his body, every muscle rigid as boards. He looks up at me, his eyes filled with pain and says, "I didn't even get to say goodbye. I didn't get to say goodbye!" He broke down in tears again as Carter appears behind him, gripping his shoulder. His face shows sorrow for us, concern too. His looks at me and bites his lip.

     I feel Cameron behind me, so I look back at him. His face mirrors Carter's exactly, and he shakes his head. "I'm so sorry," he says to me, "if I could help I would-" "It's alright," I say, "It's not your fault. I'm actually not sure who's....fault it was....."

     Suddenly, someone appears on the outside the cell door. Adia. "The plan's set," She whispered, "I need you to trust me. Whatever I do to you or your friends is helping us get out, ok? Trust me." I nod. She looks quickly down the hall and says, "Did you pick who we're bringing?" I nod again. "Cam, and the two guys in the cell across from us." She looks down at me and Taylor holding hands, to Cam and to Carter. "Just the three?" "Yeah. Is that ok?" She bites her lip and nods. "Your making it a lot harder, but yeah, it should be fine. Now," she carefully separates my hands from Taylor's, "Please don't kill me for what I'm going to do." Wait what? "My acting starts now.

    She suddenly slams her hand into the bars, shouting, "I've got them! Bring the chains!" "Wait what?" I yell, confused. What just happened? "Shut it girlie!" She growls at me, her eyes flashing. But before she turns away she winks. Wait, this is all on act. Oooooooh!

    The vampires Matt and the robot guy appeared at the cell door, and unlocked it. Matt grabbed my arm, pulling me to my feet. He yanked my arms behind my back and snapped handcuffs on my wrists. The robot grabbed Cameron and attempted to do the same when Cameron struggled, making himself get slammed into the wall. His head hit stone and I watched the light flood out of his eyes, making him crumple to the floor.

     I flashed a what the hell was that? look at Adia, and she mouthed, 'just go with it.' I pretended to glare at her as Matt smacked the back of Robot's head. "Nice going Shawn!" He growled as Shawn (aka Robot) threw Cam over his shoulder. "Take her," Matt instructed Adia, "And don't let go." Adia grabbed my handcuffs and whispered in my ear, "Don't fight me, you'll ruin the plan." I nod slightly and weakly pull away, putting on a show.

    Matt unlocks Taylor and Carter's cell and within seconds has them both in handcuffs. Carter looks pissed, but he looks at me questioningly. 'Pull away from her!' He mouths to me but I shake my head. 'No! Copy me!' I mouth back, setting my mouth in a scowl and yanking my arms away from Adia(but not enough so she would let go). Though still confused Carter copies me, yanking hard against Matt's grip.

    Taylor....my heart aches for my twin. He looks broken, his eyes red and puffy, tear tracks down his face. He barely pulls against Matt, looking lost. I never believed this would happen to him, to anyone. I swear, one day i'll kill their killers if it's the last thing I do.

*****
Hey y'all! Please vote and comment some plot ideas. Anyway thanks, I love y'all, byeeee!