Banshee

Hey y'all! I've been meaning to ask: should i write another fanfiction? If so, who should be in it? Comment below some ideas, it'll really help. Also, i actually started another called Unwanted, so go check it out! Thanks, love y'all and enjoy!

********************************************************************

##Carter's P.O.V.##

        I wake up to the smell of chicken. God, i'm so hungry i could eat a whole cow. I need that chicken now!

        I try to open my eyes, but they're too heavy to open. It feels like there's a 100 pound weight on eyery muscle in my body. Why can't i move? They voices couldn't of done this to me!

        I hear someone's voice. Taylor! He can help me! I try to call his name, but it comees out as a loud moan. Taylor's voice goes silent. I hear footsteps, and someone shakes me. "Carter?" I struggle to open my eyes. My vision's fuzzy and unfocused, and it hurts to see the light.

        I hear our cell door fly open, and the hands on my shoulders are ripped off, making me fall back onto the stone slab. I hear struggling, chains clinking together and a body hitting the floor. Oh crap, did somebody just die?

        A girl's voice (that sounds a lot like Taylor's) crys Taylor's name and start swearing at someone. More chains clank together and i hear footsteps coming closer. Someone grabs my arms and sits me up, pulling me off the stone slab. They chain my arms above my head and chain my feet to the floor. My head's yanked to the side, and a rough voice growls in my ear. "Try anything Banshee and I will personally hunt you down and make you watch as I eat your beating heart (A/N dmc devil may cry refrence!!!!!)." The hand let's go of my head, and everything goes black.

 ********************************************************************
##Carter's P.O.V. Still##
         "Carter, Carter wake up!" someone shouts. "Open your eyes! Help me!" I open my eyes to see someone dragging a unconscious Taylor out of the cell. A girl chained to the cell wall is the one yelling at me. "Carter, help! They're taking him away!" I blink, ridding my head of its fogginess. "Who are you?" I ask her.  She glares at me and snaps, "do you really think that's important right now?" "i...i uh..." "Good. Now where the hell'd they take my brother?"

        "Oh, um sorry. They probably took him out for bloodbank purposes." I said, snapping out of my girl daze. (Damn though, she's really hot!) Her jaw drops. "Bloodbank? They're sucking out his blood?" she asks, her face going pale. I nod, frowning. We sit(well, hang) there in silence.

        Suddenly a bloodcurdling scream spits the silence. I wince and look down. "Carter," the girl asks, her voice hollow, "Is that who i think it is?" I look up at her with a pained expression. Her jaw clenches and tears fill her eyes. She suddenly breaks down, her sobs echoing around the cell.

        "Hey, hey," i say softly, "He's gonna be ok, i promise," i say just as someone walks up to the door. As they open the door i look up. it's the Compeled vamp. I can tell by his eyes. What's he doing here? "Gilinsky says to not try anything," he says, his voice robotic. "If you do, you'll have to be chained up again." He unlocks the girls hands, making her fall to the floor, still sobbing. He tosses the keys at her feet and walks back to the cell door. I wish i could hate him, but he's Compeled. It's not him.

        Before he leaves i say, "Hey, i might not know your name, but one day i'll help you." He freezes, his eyes flickering to brown. But before he can do anything, his eyes return to green and he locks the cell, walking away.

        The girl grabs the keys off the floor, unlocking her feet. She runs over to me, unlocking one of my hands. Before she unlocks the other, another one of Taylor's screams echos down the hall. The girl buries her face in my neck, her sobs starting again.