Help Me and I Can Help You

People actually read this!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!! This is the first chapter, so you can get to know kind of what the News was talking about. Hope you enjoy!))))))))))

Chapter 1

10 mins earlier...

##Malia's P.O.V##

        "Leya, you've been sunbathing for THREE HOURS now," I groaned to her as we lay on the sand at Nauset Beach. "Can we at least go get a drink?" She opened an eye. "How tan am i?" "Very. Can we PLEASE go?" She sighed. "Fine, hand me my shorts." Yes!! I practically threw them at her as i jumped from the sand. Within three seconds i had pulled my jeaned shorts over my black bikini bottoms and pulled on my Seahawk snapback. I slung my bag over my shoulder and looked back to Leya. Looking around she asked, "Where's my hat?" I smiled, placing her beloved black fedora on her head. "Ready now?"

        She nodded, and we set off to the smoothie shack. "How was your three hours of sitting in the sun?" Leya asked, giggling. "Oh, just wonderful!" I said, sending her a look. "Hey, a girl's gotta tan!" I rolled my eyes. Liv, the smoothie shack owner, was running the bar today. "Hey girls!" She called as she saw us. "Here for smoothies?" "Course," I smiled back. "I'll have the strawberry banana blast please." "And i'll have the orange sunrise!" Leya said. "Ok, it'll be out in a sec." she said, turning away from us.

        "So," Leya said, sitting on a bar stool, "Ever talked to Noah yet?" I laughed, sitting beside her. "No, but he smiled at me. Have you talked to Ryan yet?" "Heck no!" She said, tilting her head. "He looked at me though." "Oh wow thats amazing!" I said giggling. "Here you go girls!" Liv handed us our smoothies. "That'll be $6.48." I began to pull out my wallet, but someone appeared beside me. "I'll take care of that," the guy said, throwing cash on the counter. "Uh, th-" i began, but Leya interrupted me. "Um, who might you be?" He suddenly seemed to notice her, for he was staring at me. "Jack, Jack Johnson. And who might you lovely-" "Hey kid, this isn't enough." Liv interrupted. He turned to glare at her. "Excuse me," he spat, "I was talking." Suddenly his eyes turned red and he grew fangs. He grabbed Liv's shirt, pulling her across the counter to him. He bit into her neck with his fangs, making blood squirt everywhere.

        I stood there, frozen in fear. Could this really be happening? "Mal!" Leya yelled, pulling me from my thoughts. "Run!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me away from Jack and Liv, her body now hanging limply in his arms. I turned to see the beach now covered in blood, with multiple people in bathing suits running around screaming. Everyone was running from a group of men, all in black. Their eyes were red, just like Jack's, and the hint of fangs peeked from one's mouth. They bit into whoever they could grab, and they were headed straight for the center of town.

        Someone suddenly grabbed me from behind, and my hand was ripped from Leya's. "Hey!" I spun to see one of the men. Wait, he wasn't a man, he was a boy. "Sorry!" He said, "But if you want to live your gonna have to come with me." I saw Leya stop 10 yards from us. "Leya run!!!!" I yelled at her, trying franticly to pull out of the boy's grip, but it was like iron. Leya hesitated, but seeing the look in my eyes obeyed, tears spilling down her face. I whirled back to the boy. "Let go!!!!" I yelled, pulling hard one last time. It didnt work. I stopped struggling, seeing the look of sadness in his eyes. "Im so sorry," he whispered, his brown hair temporarily falling in his eyes. He slammed his head into mine, which felt like a extremely  hard rock. My vision swam, and the last think i saw before i blacked out was his eyes turning red.

******************************************************************************************************************

        "Wake up!" Someone's voice called, splitting through the darkness. "Please don't be dead! They'll bite Taylor if i kill another! Wake up please!" With great effort, i opened my eyes. I could see the blurry figure of someone crouching before me. I blinked, and my eyes focused. It was the boy who caught me. Relief replaced the look of worry on his face. "You're awake!" He smiled. What was i doing here?

        Suddenly, i remembered everything before i blacked out. "You!" I tried to lunge at him, but my hands were tied behind my back. "I hate you! Let me go right now!" "Shh!!!" he said, covering my mouth with his hand. Lokking around worriedly he said, "They'll hear you!" I immedietly shut up. "Be quiet and i can help." He whispered. "If you dont, they're gonna come and bam," With his other hand he punched his head, "Lights out again for another day. Got it?" I nodded. He removed his hand. "Where am i?" I whispered, looking into his brown eyes. "You're in the Magcon hideout in Brazil." Brazil? Im so far from home, my family and...Leya! "Leya! Wheres Leya?" i asked, panic shooting throughout my body. "Is she dead, captured? Tell me!" The boy tilted his head. Just like she does.

         "Leya? Is that the girl you were with?" I nodded as a tear fell from my eye. "Don't worry," he said, wiping it from my face, "She's safe. Im sure of it."  Relief flooded through me. I looked at the boy again. "Will you hurt me?"  He shook his head. "I won't, but they might." He must of seen the fright in my eyes because he quickly followed with, "But you're my bloodbank, so they can't hurt you." My heart skipped a beat. "Bloodbank?" The sadness that i had seen before returned to his eyes. "What are you?" Biting his lip, he leaned back. "I'm a...well, im a vampire."

        I immedietly leaned as far away from him as i could. "No, i won't hurt you, i swear!" He said, backing up. "I couldn't." Looking behind him, he walked behind me. "What are you doing?" I asked, scared once more. "Untying you." I tensed as his hand brushed my wrist. As soon as he finished i pulled my hands to my lap, rubbing them. As he began to untie my legs he said, "As long as you stay in this room you won't get hurt. Leave it," he finished untying and stood, "I can't help you. You'll get two meals a day, and i should be able to see you twice a week." He went to the door. "Im really sorry," he said, "this is the best i can do." He began to open the door. "Wait," i said, standing. He looked back at me. "What's your name?" He smiled. "Cameron."

******************************************************************************************************************

Hey! Im thinking of adding som new characters (Besides Magcon and O2L) so i could really use some ideas. Please please please please please pretty please comment!!!!!!!!! I need help!!!! and vote and all that stuff! Thanks!

                                                                      -Ash <3