Protective Much?

Hey y'all! Guess what: ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! So what I'm trying to do now is update one short part every weekday and a longer one on the weekend for y'all cuz it'll b easy error for me, so yeah, I hope ya enjoy!

*****

##Carter's P.O.V.##

     "Carter," Laura yells, "Cut Taylor loose and get Adia and Cameron upstairs, now!" (A/N I know I said downstairs b4 but let's pretend I didn't and they went upstairs so they're not with the others) I quickly stand and grab the knife off the table, running to Taylor. I cut the rope in one fluid movement, leaving the knife stuck in the bedpost, and pull Taylor to his feet. I quickly grab Adia's arm and pull her towards the set of stairs that leeds up. Taylor quickly slings Cam's arm around his neck and pulls him after us.

    Once we get upstairs I pull Cam's other arm around my neck and yell, "Adia, get that door!" She nods and quickly unlocks and opens the first door, ushering us inside. Tay and I drag Cam in and put him down on the skin covered couch as Adia shuts and locks the door. Taylor sits and pulls Cam's arm around his shoulder again, supporting him up. Adia sits next to me against the door while we all quiet down, listening to what's happening downstairs. But, unfortunately, that doesn't work, for Taylor soon speaks.

    "I saw you with Malia," he whispers, making fear fill my stomach. Crap, i'm dead. "And, honestly," Taylor continues, "you guys are adorable." He smiles. "I think you guys would be the perfect couple." I feel my face go hot. "Do you seriously think this is the best time to talk about this?" Adia hisses, making Taylor glare at her. "I might not get another chance," he snaps, "So let me talk. Carter, I just want to let you know, if you ever hurt her, I swear I'm gonna rip your throat out with my teeth."

    My eyes widen as Cam chuckles softly. "Wow," he whispers, "protective much?" He leans his head against Taylor's shoulder, closing his eyes. "Now shut up, we have to listen." Just as he finishes saying that, a loud crash rings from downstairs along with a loud growl. My first though was, Malia!

****

Hey y'all! I'll try to update again tomorrow,  but anyway I hope y'all enjoyed! Thanks, I love y'all,
                          - Ash < 3