Gray Wolf

Hey y'all! I'm bored right now so send me some questions if u want too. I'll just shut up now so u can read.
*********

 ##Jc's P.O.V.##  

 Leya's really panicing about her first transformation, and i don't blame her. Mine was terrifying, but it's not like i'm going to tell her that. I'm glad i get to be the one to help her through it, but i'm not sure how well i'll do.

        We just got her some heavy duty chains for the basement, so i think we'll be alright. That's the least of my concerns, though. At the moment, I have to focus on getting us out of this hotel and back to our den. We've been at this hotel in Cape Cod forever, so it's time to go back to LA. (A/N Maybe they live in la, maybe they dont, I don't feel like researching. Call me a newborn if u want.)

        "Have you ever been on a plane before?" I ask Leya as we pack side by side. She nods. "Yeah, I went with Malia once - Uh, nevermind." She looks down, focusing on folding a shirt. "Hey," I say, "She's gonna be ok, I promise. Don't you trust her?" She nods, "Yeah, but she's really, really proud. She doesn't always think things through. I'm worried she's gonna get herself or someone else hurt." I sigh. That's a good point. "Well why dot you text her? Make her tell u the plan." She looks up at me. "That's a good idea. I'll text her now." I smile, finishing packing. Maybe I can get everyone to not be as stressed.

************
## Taylor's P.O.V.##
          Cam laughs, but it dies in his throat when someone slams into the cell door. The person slides to the ground, and that's  when I see who it is. Gilinsky.

           His eyes widen when he sees me, and fear flashes across his face. "Hide!" He mouths before someone grabs the from of his shirt.

            I don't know why, but I grabbed Carter's arm and yanked him into the shadows of our cell, out of view from the outside. Carter gave me a confused look but luckily stayed silent while I tried to listen to the vampires.

           "What were you thinking Gilinsky?" A rough voice growled, "Making your descendent only listen to you? Maybe your his sire, but I'm YOURS, which means I control your boy too! You better fix this, or that boy of yours won't last much longer." The man let's go of Gilinsky's shirt and storms away.

          Once the man's gone, Gilinsky crawls over to our cell. He motions for me to come closer, and I do. I want to see what he has to say. As I reach the door he says, "I know you guys are going to escape," he says to me. My jaw drops. How did he know? "Please," he continues, "Take me with you!" I clench my jaw, making my eyes go hard. I shake my head no, making my answer clear. Fear fills his eyes, and he glances down the hall. "Please, Taylor!" How does he know my name? "If I dont, he's gonna kill me and Shawn! I can't let that happen! I'm his sire!" I glare at him, once again shaking my head. "My answer is no."

            Gilinsky frowns, his eyes narrowing. He raises his hand, and suddenly everything goes still. No one moves an inch. "What did you do?" I ask worriedly, for Carter, Cam and Malia seemed like statues. He doesn't reply and with lightning speed he grabs my arm and pulls it through the bars. I slam into the cell as his fangs suddenly grow. "If you won't take me with you," he growls at me, "At least I can always find you!" With that, he digs his fangs into my wrist.

           Pain shoots up my arm and I scream, yanking my hand away. I hold it to my chest, whimpering as Gilinsky stands up, wiping blood from his mouth. "Now," he says, "Call me sire." He disappears, and suddenly Carter can move again.

          "Taylor!" He yells, running over to where I cower. He sees my blood soaked shirt and asks, "What happened?" "He...he bit me!" I stutter, my body shaking. "Let me see," Carter says, taking my arm. He looks at the bite calmly and stands up, retrieving a bag from under the slab. He uses something to clean the bite and wraps it up in gauze.

          "Taylor?" I hear Malia call. I crawl back over to the cell door, where she sits in the cell across. I didn't notice she was awake. "Are you ok?" She asks, reaching through the bars. I grab her hand with my good one, running my thumb over her knuckles.  "Yeah," I reply, ignoring the fire in my veins, "I'm ok." "Good," she replies, her eyes filling with tears, "Cause I have terrible news." I'm immedietly concerned. "What is it?" She bites her lip, squeezing my hand hard. "Your not going to believe this Taylor, but Mom and Dad are dead."

*******
Hey y'all! If you feel like it u can send me some questions for characters or me, but u don't have to. Please check out my two other books, and, as always, comment and vote. Thanks, love y'all,
                     - Ash<3