Blood

Hey y'all! Thank y'all sooo much for the 5.05K, that's amazing!!!!!!! need a few more characters for this book and my other, Unwanted, so if you could comment some random ideas for me that would be great! Anyway, please enjoy!
********
##Carter's P.O.V.##

      Malia hid her face in my neck as Adia yelled, "What's happening?" "His first transformation," Laura yelled back, "It's starting!" Taylor continued to yank against the ropes around his wrists, and to my terror they were beginning to give. "Matt, over here, now!" Laura yelled, struggling to hold Taylor's shoulders to the backboard. Matt ran over to them quickly, grabbing a bag filled with scarlet liquid from the table.

     "Carter, we need you!" Laura yelled, making me jump in suprise. I quickly but gently pushed Malia off my lap, running over to the bed. Matt tossed the blood bag to me, part of it already ripped open. Blood splashed across my face, making my stomach drop. "Matt, open his mouth," Laura directed, "Carter, drip the blood in." Matt grabbed Taylor's jaw and forced it open, and I tilted the open part of the bag over his mouth, making some spill into his mouth.

     Matt jammed Taylor's mouth shut, yelling, "Come on Taylor, swallow it!" He hesitated for a moment but then swallowed it. Almost immedietly, the darkness in his eyes lightened and he opened his mouth for more. Laura smiled at me and nodded, so I poured more blood into his mouth. He swallowed, and the black in his eyes almost completely vanished. He opened his mouth again, saying, "More."

    Laura looked at Taylor and said, "If we untie one of your hands, will you just stay on the bed and drink?" Taylor nodded, but Laura narrowed her eyes. "Are you sure?" He nodded again. Laura sighed and said, "Matt, go ahead." Matt untied Taylor's right wrist, nodding to me. I handed the half empty bag of blood to Taylor, who immediately poured more into his mouth. He drained it quickly, looking hungrily at me. My eyes widened and I though, I don't have any more!

    Luckily, Laura tossed two more closed bags of blood onto Taylor's lap. As he picked one up she said, "Bite into them with your fangs and suck, but don't get any on my bed, ok?" Taylor nodded, biting greedily into the bags.

    I grabbed a bag off the table and tossed it to Cameron, who was staring longingly at the bags in Taylor's hands. Laura gave one to Matt, who returned back to Adia's side, and I walked back over to Malia, who was still hiding her face in the chair. I put a hand on her shoulder, making her jump at my touch. She looked relieved to see it was me, and stood, giving me back my seat. She went to walk to Taylor, but once again I pulled her into my lap. I really, really liked her, so I wanted her as close as possible to me.

   Malia looked up at me and giggled. "You have blood on your face," she said, laughing at my disgusted expression. She lifted her hand and said, "Here, I'll get it." She wiped the blood off my face with her thumb and I swear, sparks shot through my body. I smiled at her once she finished, and she smiled back, slipping her other hand into mine. And guess what--our hands fit perfectly.

*****
##Malia's P.O.V.##
    I looked down at our entwined hands, noticing how mine fit perfectly in his. Am I starting to like him? I think so. Taylor's gonna kill me, cause I like one of his best friends. That's gonna be so awkward for him. I look at him now. He's currently mauling a blood bag. Huh, I don't think he's gonna notice my feelings for Carter right now, so I think I'm good.

    "Malia?" Laura called, pulling me from my thoughts, "I think it's about time you called your sister?" Oops, forgot about her. I nod and stand up, squeezing Carter's hand. I walk over to Laura and ask, "How long can we stay here? We don't want to bother you." Laura smiles at me and says, "You may stay for as long as you need, as long as you promise me one thing." I nod. "Anything!" Laura looks down and says, "You will get that Banshee of yours to tell me where my mate is."

    I look at Laura and say, "That won't be necessary,  for I already know where he is." Her head shoots up, her eyes wide. "What? How?" "The place we just escaped from, he was there. I saw him!" She looked at me in disbelief. "Seriously?"

   "She doesn't lie," Cameron said, appearing at my side, "Let me show you. Give me your hand." She raised an eyebrow at him. "How?" Cam looked at me and said, "I can show you my memories by will. It's a little power I got from the Block." Laura looks at me, and I nod. She holds out her hand to Cameron, and he takes it, pressing her fingertips to his forehead. He closes his eyes, and suddenly Laura gasps. I see images flash across her eyes, and she yanks her hand away from Cameron, breathing hard.

    "He hurt you," she said, looking at Cameron, "H-he knocked you out, but you tried to help him. Why?" Cam gives her a small smile. "No one deserves to be compeled." Laura looks at me. "I know my price of your stay." I raise my eyebrows. "Yes?" "You will save my mate from his terrible fate and bring him back to me, and I will make you stronger then you could ever be." My eyes widen. "How?" She only smiles. "Will you do as I say?" I nod. "Yeah, definetly." Her smile widens. "Good. Now let's make this official."

      Laura grabs my wrist and pulls me into another room, signaling for the others to stay. "What are we doing?" I ask as she pulls out a sharp looking knife. She looks up at me and says, "We are making a Blood Promise, which no one can break." I gulp hard and nod. "What do I have to do?" "Just copy me." She makes a small cut in the middle of her palm with the knife, letting the blood pool up in her hand. She hands the knife to me and I copied her, cutting my own palm.

    Laura held her bloody palm out over the lit candle on the table, and I quickly copied her. At the same time, a drop of our blood dripped down into the flames, making it turn red and sizzle. "There," Laura said, "The promise is now complete. Wow, that was easier than I thought. We cleaned and bandaged our palms, returning to the main room.

    As I sat back down with Carter he took my bandaged palm in his hand. "What happened?" He asked worriedly, running his thumb over the bandage. "It was part of our promise," I told him, heading my head against his shoulder, "Don't worry about it." He frowns, saying, "I will always worry about you." I smile. "Well, you don't need to, I can take care of myself. It's you you should worry about." "Hey, are you saying I'm weak?" I shrug, smiling. "Maybe."

   He playfully punches my arm as I pull out my phone. I punch him back, saying, "Shh, I gotta call my sister." He smiles, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Ok." I dial Aria's number and put it to my ear. After the second ring, she picks up. "Hello?" "Aria, it's me, Malia."

*****
Hey y'all! Is it just me, or do I sense some Carter--Malia action here? Can someone make me some ship names? You can ship together whoever you want, but I would really likes ones for sets of mates. Thanks, love y'all, byeeee!!!!