Bad News

Hey y'all! Daym Taylor!!!! (Photo above btw) Anyway, If u guys have any questions for me or any of the characters, just comment them below. I'll make sure to answer them next update.

##Malia's P.O.V.##
        My phone began to buzz, notifying me of a call. I swore under my breath and answered it, crouching in the corner of the cell.

        (Malia is bold, Aria is normal, italics is normal, story part)
Hello?

OH MY GOD MALIA YOU IDIOT TAYLOR'S DEAD!!!!
Shh keep your voice down! No he's not I've found him and his friends that also died!

Thats not possibe. We saw their bodies....
I know, I haven't figured that part out yet. Tell mom and dad!
There was a long pause.

Malia.....Mom and Dad.....they're gone.
Wait, what do you mean they're gone?

The vampires, they.....they killed them. Mom and Dad are dead Malia.

(End of phone call)

I dropped the phone without hanging up. Oh my god. Mom and Dad are dead. "No," I whispered, "NO!!!" "Malia?" Aria says, still on the line.        

       "NOO!!!!!!" I wail, clasping on the floor, "NO!!!" I hear Carter calling my name, and arms wrap around me, lifting me into theirs. I didn't notice Cam was awake. I sob into his chest as he carries me over to the slab, sitting down with me in his lap.

         As I cry my eyes out I hear Carter, Cameron and Taylor (i didnt notice he was up either) talking, but I cant make out any words. My mind fills with memories of my parents, all the times I was mad at them. I regret them now, I wish I'd spent every moment of my 17 years with them. Then I wouldn't feel so bad.

       I cry myself dry, wrapped up in Cam's arms, and eventually fall asleep.

********************************************************************
##Aria's P.O.V.##
       I hear a thud, and Malia screams. "Malia?" I ask loudly as she begins to cry, yelling "No!" Over and over again. I hear someone call her name, the clang of a body against bars, and just before i hang up I hear the one voice I haven't heard in 3 years. Taylor's.

      I hand up and drop the phone, falling to my knees. "Aria?" Sam asks worriedly, sliding down next to me. As he wraps his arms around me I think, Oh my god. Taylor's alive. So are his friends. But how?

       I realize Sam's holding me by the shoulders, shaking me. "Aria!" I shake my head, looking at him. "Sorry," I said, taking his hands off my shoulders, "We should be packing." We were going to move out of the hotel here and back to the o2l house in LA, so Sam and I were packing up our room.

       "No, it's ok," Sam replies, holding my hands in his, "I'm sorry about your

parents." I manage a small smile. "It's ok, at least I'm with you. Malia has a plan." His eyes widen. "Huh? A plan for what?" "She said she's in a dungeon.  Probably the magcon dungeon. She said she has a plan to get out, and to not send anyone to come find her." He raises an eyebrow.  "Are you sure? Couldn't someone just have her phone?" I shake my head. "No, I called her, it was her voice." Also no one else knows about Taylor.
        "We have to tell the guys before they leave," I say, standing up, "they can't go get her." Sam nods and we troop down stairs. "Guys!" Sam yells, "We have news on Malia!" Almost immediately everyone was in the livingroom. "What?" Kian asked nervously,  "What news?" "This," I say, holding up my phone, "Malia texted and called me. No one is to go and find her." They gasp, and questions ignite from everyone. "How do you know it's her?""Where is she?""Eh can't we go save her?"

        "GUYS!!!" Sam yells, "SHUT UP!!!" The room goes silent. "Anyway," I say, attempting to continue, "I know her voice, and we talked about....family matters. No one else but her and Leya know about them, and Leya's here. She said she has a plan to get herself and some other prisoners out." "Well what is it?" Ricky asked, "and how do you know she can handle it?" "She's my sister," I reply confidentiality, "if she says don't send anyone, don't send anyone. I know her, trust me."

        Kian nods, seemingly trusting me. "She said she'll call you right?" I nod, and Sam squeezes my hand. "Ok then," Kian says, "Everyone, focus on packing. Our flight leaves tommorow!" I sigh. Life can't get any worse than this.

********************************************************************
## Cameron's P.O.V.##
     I wake up to hear Malia screaming. I jump up to see I'm in a cell, and Malia's crying in the corner, whispering, "No!" Over and over again. I run over to her and pick her up, sitting down on the stone slab of a bed with her in my lap. As she cries into my chest I hear someone call my name.

     "Cameron?" I look up. My jaw drops. It's Carter and Taylor. They're in the cell across from this one. "Guys?" I ask, my eyes widening. They nod, and Taylor reaches through the bars. "What happened? Is she ok?" Why would he care?

      Suddenly everything clicks. Malia said she had a brother named Taylor, and Taylor once talked about having a twin....they're siblings! "I don't know," I reply, "She just started screaming and crying. What happened? How did I get here?" "You came back from the Block," Carter says, "You were unconscious, and the other vampires put you and Malia in this cell. Malia says she has a way to make us all escape!"

     "Shh!" I yell, frantically listening for vampire heartbeats, "They'll hear you!" Carter's jaw snaps shut, and he glances down at Malia, who was now asleep. Taylor seems to notice, and his eyes narrow. "Do you like her or something Carter?" He looks at me too. "Do you Cam?" My jaw drops once again. "What? No! She's like a sister to me, not anything more." Taylor raises an eyebrow but nods. "Do you Carter?" His face goes bright red. "I uh...I uh...well i..." Taylor and I exchange looks. I wink at him, signaling yeah he does with my eyes. Taylor nods slightly, looking back at Carter. "No funny business,  ok? You touch her, you die." I laught, but it quickly dies in my throat when someone slams into the bars.

********************************************************************
Hey y'all! Kind of short chapter, I'll try to make them longer. If you want please comment some questions for any of the characters or me, and I'll make sure to answer them. They can be about anything,  like what they're wearing currently or something about one of the choices they made or something like that. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed, thanks alot, byeeeee!