Hybrids

Hey y'all! Thanks for the people who gave me character ideas, they're really great! People new to the story are:

Grace O'Brien: A Werewolf that works with Sammy(he's coming in this chapter boos so don't get confused!)

Ava Jacy Huntsman: The daughter of a famous supernatural hunter who's out to hunt Sammy and Grace down. She's also a skeletor (you'll c what that is later on)

Sammy Wilkinson: A vampire/werewolf hybrid that has been searching for Malia and Taylor for centuries (you'll c why later)

Layne Lawley: Kian's younger sister who helps Ava track down Sammy and Grace.

So these are who I got so a big thanks to everyone who game me characters! Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this part!

*****

##Malia's P.O.V.##

    "Why the hell didn't you call earlier?" Aria yelled through the phone, "I've been worrying myself sick!" "I'm sorry, we had some...difficulty...with people that I needed to take care of. I would have called you sooner but I couldn't, so I'm sorry." I heard her sigh. "Ok, fine, but for now on calling me should be first priority, ok?" "Yes ma'am."

     "So," she said hopefully, "Are you coming back soon?" I look at Carter, who's looking at me. He looks exausted, along with almost everyone else in the room. To Carter I mouth, 'Go to sleep' and he frowns. 'Please?' I mouth, and he sighs, leaning his head against my shoulder and closing his eyes.

    "Malia?" Aria asks, snapping me out of my boy haze. "Sorry," I reply, "I think we might stay where we are for a few days, but then we'll get back on the road to you guys. Speaking of which, where are you?" "I'm heading to California with Leya and some friends." California? That's gonna make my journey so much longer! "Ok, I'll meet you there soon, give me a few months." "But how are you gonna know where I'll be?" I smile. "I'll find a way. I have to go, but do you want to talk to Taylor?" I hear her gasp, and Taylor's head shoots up when he hears his name. "Yeah, I want to talk to him," Aria said, her voice getting a bit choked up. I smile and hand my phone to Laura, who hands it Taylor.

     I lean my head against Carter's, listening intently to his breathing. He wraps his arm around my waist and pushes his head harder into my shoulder, sighing. "Malia," he says quietly, "I've been meaning to tell you this for a while now, and I think now is the right time to tell you tha--"

    Suddenly, the cabin door flies open and two people stumble in: a girl and a guy, both covered in blood. The boy is leaning heavily on the girl with his arm around her neck, looking like he's about to pass out. Laura gasps when she sees them and runs over to them. "What happened?" She asks urgently, pulling the boy's other arm around her neck. "We're being hunted," the girl said, "And we need to hide, they're coming." The boy nods weakly, slipping and almost collapsing to the ground.

    "Malia, Matt, I need you two!" Laura yells, and I jump off Carter, running over to them. "Carter, cut Taylor loose and get Adia and Cameron downstairs. Now!" Carter cuts Taylor's bond and pulls him to his feet, grabbing Adia's arm. Taylor pulls Cameron up, slinging his arm around his neck and pulling Cam after Carter and Adia, who ran out the room.

    "Malia, Matt, come here, quickly," Laura said urgently, motioning us over. She ducks and slips the boy's arm off her neck and onto mine, making his weight fall to me. I quickly wrap one arm around his waist and the other holding his arm so he won't fall. Laura has Matt pick up the girl, and she quickly ushers us down the large set of stairs(which is very hard when your helping a half-conscious boy)that the others went down moments before. They lead to a large, dark room covered in animal pelts and skins. "Please, stay and hide," Laura says just before she disappears back upstairs. I hear the click of a lock, and a loud knock on the door.

    I lay the boy down of one of the pelts, leaning his head on my leg. Matt lays down the girl next to us and runs to a shelf, grabbing a first aid kit. That's when I see the boy's injuries.

   He has a large gash through his chest, black blood trickling from it and staining his shirt. An arrowhead is wedged in his left shoulder, and another gash sits just above his right eyebrow, blood trickling down into his eye. With one finger I wipe the blood away, sympathy filling my chest. At my touch the boy seems to awaken, for his grabs my wrist. "Your...." he says softly, "Your...meant....to turn...." His eyes roll up inside his head and his hand drops, falling to his chest.

   I look up at Matt in alarm as he quickly grabs the boy's hand, closing his eyes. He groans as the veins in his arm bulge out and turn black. "Grace," he groans, "Help me!" The girl, Grace, immedietly puts one of her hands on the boy's shoulder, closing her eyes. The veins in her arm soon copy Matt's, and the boy's eyes shoot open.

   "What did you just do?" I ask as I watch the gashes on the boy heal and close, leaving faint scars. Matt opens his eyes and looks at me as Grace smiles and takes the boy's hand from Matt. "We just lended him strength so he could heal." Matt said. I raise my eyebrows and look at Grace and the boy. "What are you?" "Well, I'm a werewolf," Grace says, glancing up at me, "And this is--" "Sammy," the boy says, sitting up and leaning against Grace, "And I'm a hybrid, the same as you."

    My breath hitches in my throat. "What?" Sammy smiles at me. "I said, I'm a hybrid, like you will be soon. Your meant to turn, Malia, it's just a matter if time." What? "How do you know that?" He only smiles. That's when I realize I never told him my name.

*****
Hey y'all! Sorry this chapter sucks! I'll try to make a better one next time. Anyway thanks, I hope you enjoyed!
                      - Ash < 3