Restless sleep

Remus's POV
  He lead Sirius into a separate room away from anyone who might be up. (even though it was 3 in the morning) Ok Remus told himself all you have to do is tell your best friend that his godson is out in the woods and could be in danger. Easy right.
"Moony what's wrong. Is it because of the full moon what happened." Sirius said sounding a little worried.
"Ok don't freak out because both of us can't be freaking out at the same time."
   "Ok just tell me I'll be fine."
   "Well it's about Harry."
   "What do you mean" Sirius was now freaking out inside his head but trying to hide it, failing miserably.
"Ok well let me explain and don't interrupt until I'm done."
Sirius only nodded in response.
(Time skip until after Remus explained everything about Harry)
Sirius only sat there for a moment in shock before screaming "what" and jumping out of his spot on the couch.
"Stop screaming you'll wake the whole house." Remus said hurriedly trying to quiet and calm down his friend.
But it was too late, Molly weasley came down the stairs and into the room to see what the noise was about.
"Great. I told you not to freak out and what do you do exactly that." Remus said slightly annoyed at his friend.
"What in the name of Merlin is going on down here. Oh Remus you're back, how are you, what happened." Molly said sounding angry at first but it soon turned into worry.
With a quick glance at Sirius, Remus sat Molly and told her the same story as he had Sirius.
   "Oh my, well how about this you to go to sleep and in the morning we will go and look for him and if we find him we take him back here and tell dumbledore and if we don't we tell dumbledore that Harry is missing." Molly said after a moment of shock. When the two other men looked like they were going to argue Molly gave them a stern look. With that the two  walked up to their rooms and fell into a restless sleep after tossing and turning for awhile longer.