New  schedule

(I know I've already uploaded to chapters but I really want people to be proud of me, also I really like this book and I want to get it done at a pace I feel comfortable doing and right now it's speedy, I don't want this to be a repeat of lavender scales or the book that I have forgotten to continue called infected, in reality the one of the chapters had pretty bad wording so yeah... but hey, I hope you guys enjoy)

-Marvin p0v-

I followed Jackie as he lead me to the principals office, I was actually pretty nervous considering it was a new school. I wonder why mom thought it be a good idea to leave behind all my friends, but then again, making new friends is fun. Jackie stopped outside of the door and opened it " we're at the main office" he said, smiling. To be honest smile was pretty nice, it was a friendly smile. He lead me into the main office of the building " hello Miss Rose! I brought the new student with me" he said to one of the secretary

" oh! Why thank you Jackie, you didn't have to do that doll." One of the secretaries replied " but he's new, if he needs a helping hand I'm gonna help him" Jackie said, smiling. " hi" I said, cringing at how nervous I sounded. just then a Man exited the principals office " hello Jackie, is this the new student?" Yeah, honestly sounding like a dad. " hello Mr. Brody, yeah, This is Marvin" Jackie said, smiling. Mr. Brody seem to have a welcoming smile an extended his hand to me"hello Marvin Schneeplestein, I am Mr. Brody, but you could call me Chase if you want" mr. Brody said, I took it and realized that he had a bunch of emotional injuries, they weren't extremely obvious but I noticed his neck was littered with them, As well as a few mental scars " Chase you're always so casual with the students, that's what makes you a great principle here" another one of the secretaries said. " hello Mr. Brody, it's great to meet you" I said to him, after I pulled my hand away. mr. Brody went to his office and then he came out with what I assumed was my schedule " here you go Marvin, if you want Jackie can show you around" mr. Brody said, heading back into his office to probably continue his work on principle stuff.

After that encounter I followed Jackie outside of the main office and we looked at my schedule " hey, we have a gym, lunch first and second period at the same times, I can bring you the first and second period" he said, presumably heading towards first period, to which I followed him quickly. Welcome to the room and the teacher immediately it goes off on Jackie " JACKIE! WHY ARE YOU LATE?!" "I-" Jackie attempted to explain, but the teacher continued to go off "DO YOU WANT TO FAIL?! AND WHO IS THIS YOU BROUGHT WITH YOU?!" She shouted, Jackie honestly looked defeated, and I noticed some kids were laughing " Jackie was bringing me to the office because it's my first day here lady. If you'd let him explain maybe you'd be a better teacher." I said, glaring at her. She seemed appalled, but she let it go " fine, but introduce yourself to the class right this second young man!" She snarled. Jackie went over to see and was tripped by one of the students, who i now recognized as Travis. " hello everyone, my name is Marvin Schneeplestein, and I am from Germany. My family recently moved here, i'm 17 years old, and I hope I can be friends with most of you, except you Travis, I saw you being a piece of garbage." I said, looking directly at Travis for the last part. After I introduced myself I sat down in one of the empty seats, and happen to be directly next to a girl who was littered in physical and emotional injuries, oddly enough her emotional injuries looked more like tears and self harm marks. " hello Marvin~" The girl whispered to me in a flirty tone ' Great, I'm sitting next to a flirt for the entire ready of my first day of first period' I thought to myself ' "my name is Melissa and I have to say that injury on your face looks pretty beautiful~ I wonder what you look like in bed"

I just stared at her and said " The same as I do right now but only standing up and sideways...." which got her confused, but shut her up. I don't know why she wanted to know what I look like laying down in bed, But this school year is definitely going to be a ride.

(welcome to the end of the chapter, and yes I wrote it so Marvin doesn't realize that the girl is asking what his [Data expunged] looks like, Poor Marvin....)