Therapy day

( marv is getting his therapy. Also this was started at 12:30 AM on July 16th. I'm going to zoom flume today as well! :3)

-Marvin p0v-

'Ok, so Jackie came over yesterday to comfort me, and my new bully knows about my trauma.... well this year is going just peachy' I thought to myself. I really wish that stereotype of men don't face abuse/sexual abuse wasn't a thing... at least I know Janus is on my side.

Anyway I decided school wasn't an option today, so I stayed home. "Marvin!! Remember I added a therapist's number to your phone! He's Edward's cousin. I put him in as Dr.Picani" my mom said as she walked past my room. Just as if on cue, I got a video call from him. I nervously answered the call and was greeted by a man who was wearing glasses that had red rectangular frames.

His eyes reminded me of milk chocolate considering his eyes were a light brown. His hair was a mousy brown with a pink fade. He was wearing a turtleneck sweater with a pink tie. "Do you how do? I'm dr. Emile Picani. You must be Marvin." He said. I must of had a confused looking on my face because he said "oh, that's how I greet people." "Oh, I'm doing ok... yes that's me." I answered.

Suddenly a kid wearing a skirt ran in. He had dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. "Dad!! When will you play!! Papa fell asleep!!" The kid shouted, hugging the therapist. "Who's that?" I asked. "Oh! He's my son, Zach. He's 10 right now, me and my husband are actually teaching him that he can wear whatever he wants to" my therapist said smiling.

( I'm talking at 1:36 pm. Apparently it's to late to head to zoom flume so I stayed up almost the entire night for nothing! I hate my parents.) { shut up past me they made it up!}

The kid spoke up " dad, kid are calling me weird for wearing a skirt and having 2 dads." " well don't listen to them. Being weird just means you're unique and one of a kind." I said, which surprised me. "ok mister!" Zach said, running out of the room with a smile on his face. I smiled very softly so my therapist wouldn't notice " your son is really sweet" I remarked.

"He really is" mr.Picani said, "anyway, I just need to ask you a quick question. What's your favorite cartoon?" He said, catching me off gaurd. "Umm, I'd have to say wild Kratts and avatar last air bender" I said in a confused tone. "Ok, so.. we should first get to know each other better. I'm a cartoon therapist, if you're confused about my question" he mentioned.

"Oh... ok" I said. "Well I'm 17, I'm Demisexual, my parents are divorced and that's about all I'm comfortable telling you." I noticed that my new therapist was taking notes, probably necessary.

-time skip is brought to you by my family achieving the Minecraft achievement 'how did we get here' in real life by going down a service road-

Emile looked at the clock in his room and sighed "well, it looks like our session is up. It was great to meet you. I'll call you for our next session. Is that ok?" He said. "Sure. Bye mr.Picani." I said as I hung up, knowing that the first therapy session was over. This first session was really to make me feel comfortable, but I did bring up the marks on my hips, which we'll have to talk about later but two sessions in is too early to discuss that.

I smiled softly as I laid back in my bed. 'Maybe it'll be good to tell someone else about that event' I thought

( I'm not a therapist but I've had virtual therapy over the summer so I know how it goes. Anyways hope you enjoyed. Completed July 16th, 4:55 pm)