The gayest podcast

(A little idea I've had for a bit, started on July 16th at 10:18 pm, mentions of homophobia and sexual comments{ not extreme on body, just what's the dirtiest thing you've ever heard of} and drama. Other then that enjoy )

-Kayla p0v-

I got up at around 3 am and put on a special outfit. Today was the day I started it. I rushed downstairs and made a bowl of cereal.

"Kayla, what are you doing up so early?" I heard my mom ask. "I'm starting something fun today. I got to be up early for it!" I said, not even bothering to speak in proper sentences. I turned on my portable DVD player and began to play the intro song for dependents 2. I quickly recorded the opening music and stopped before Mal began singing. I then begin editing to the best of my abilities so that whenever brakes would happen in this new idea I have, that part would play.

Just as I finished the exhausting editing the bus came. I quickly picked up my phone and grabbed both my backpack and a small script I had written the night before. I rushed onto the bus and sat down, beginning what I would dub as the gayest podcast ever. "HELLO EVERYONE Who is looking for a new Podcasts to watch because you're bored of all the same old audio only podcasts, my name is Kayla and welcome to the first ever video podcast, known as the gayest podcast! I'm currently on my way to school but I'll take some questions right now before I introduce you to my cohosts who have yet to be picked up!" I said, smiling, I was using YouTube to live stream the podcast so I had put my brick phones number up. 'thank you Grandma for giving me your old brick phone.' I thought as I answered the call " hello who is this and what is your question" I said, on the other line I received an answer pretty quickly. " hi, my name is Carlos and I am from London, my question is how do I secretly tell my parents I am gay without them actually learning." He said, sounding really nervous.

" well there's not really an exact way I can answer that, my advice would be doing it slowly incorporate something like signals gays use into your life, such as the hand signal. However the best way to tell your parents is to straight up do it, give me an any creative way you want, one of my cohosts came out to the entire school was pansexual by wearing a shirt that had Ranboo slapping a pan saying PAN! It was a creative way but he did get called the slurp for gay people by Travis" I said, smiling, after a few more stops both Jackie and Marvin we're on the bus.

" OK everyone both of my cohosts are on the bus now so I will now show you them. Meet Jackie and Marvin, these boys are my cohosts and my best friends! Jackie, Marvin, introduce yourselves to the audience!" I said smiling. "Hi? My name is Jackie and I am pansexual... wait a second are you actually starting up the podcast idea I suggested Kayla? That's Cool!" Jackie said

"H-hi. My name is Marvin and I am Demi.... kayla why did you want us to introduce ourselves by our name is it sexualities?" Marvin asked " because I had to introduce my own sexuality, like I said before I am your primary host Kayla and I am a bisexual who has a girlfriend! More questions now!" I said, asking Jackie if it was OK to have his number show so that way other viewers of the podcast could hear the callers. We quickly got a call and answered it. " hello, my name is Damien, but you all can call me dark. And I do have a question." The caller said. " and what's your question dark?" Jackie asked.

" how are your brothers doing Jackie?" He asked, at the phone and fear before Jackie smiled. " so you're my brother's penpal! Well they're all doing great dark, you kind of scared me there for a second." Jackie said "heh, sorry your little Irish potato, but I was just worried, anti-You know, I think I should address this with you in a more private setting than a podcast that is being live stream at the moment, I'll tell you when the podcast is over" dark said before hanging up. " ok so that was dark. If we have any-" we immediately got another ring which surprised us all. " hello and welcome to the gayest podcast ever who are you?" I asked

" my name is Emma and I'm from Brighton, I actually have a dare for Marvin." " ok Emma, what's your dare for my Demi sexual friend?" I said. " I dare him to wear a dress on the last day!" Emma said before hanging up. Before we got another call I decided to end the questions there " OK we're not gonna take any more questions because that shocked us all and I was not expecting that, but we are going to talk about other things. Let's start off with talking about homophobia we've experienced" I said

-Time skip is brought to you by me not knowing how podcasts work-

as we approached the school I decided to end the podcast for the day. " all right everyone, we're almost at school so I think it's a good place to end the podcast, I hope we can see you tomorrow for the next podcast stream! We'll have a new topic for tomorrow, so until then stay peachy everyone!" I said, playing the small clip of ways to be wicked before ending the stream. " well that was a successful stream if you ask me." I said, leaving the other two looking at me confused

(OK this one is short but I didn't know what else to do for this chapter, I might be on a bit of a break from writing this because I have no clue what to write for it at the moment. But I've had this idea for a while)