Atention

This is more of an authors note, I had a form of writers block that I called writers overload, I've gone through the same thing with art which I'm gonna call artists overload. It's basically where you get so many ideas you don't know where to go through, and as where I have a plot my riders overload has thought way ahead of time, and I'm still trying to figure out what will go in between....

I found this on YouTube randomly while looking at mordetwi (yes it's gotten that bad.... I'll alert you when it's gone)

But I'm gonna try and get some ideas from the comments that roast YN and make avatar references....

I'm really sorry I have nothing more for the story at the moment, I'll spoil ahead of time what's gonna happen,

there's gonna be a point where that little crew that the machete girl is a part of is going to come to the school and- yeah I'll let you figure this one out as this book does have serious topics involved in it, including child abuse, and hints of sexual assault.... Again I'm sorry I don't have anything right now, once I do I'll try and write a chapter.

This is your author, signing off for the time being (I know this is getting repetitive but again I am sorry I don't have anything right now)