Party invite

(OK so if you're wondering I've been watching Y/N Sallander TikTok compilations, hand that basically gave me the entire idea for this, so I'm sorry if this is cringy beyond belief, also the reasoning behind the image is that I couldn't find one I like)

-Marvin p0v-

Well, that was something.... Jackie told me that Kayla could be chaotic but I didn't expect that from her. (You haven't touched this book in forever so you forgot one of the important characters names check) after that scenario I decided to head to my locker because I was not gonna deal with Jeremiah reading those y/n Fanfiction's there a place orbs with eyes. Once I got to my locker I felt a very familiar and annoying tap on my shoulder. " what do you want now Melis- oh you brought your friends." I said as I turned around and saw the girl that sexually harasses me and her a little clique. " well we wanted to exclude Jackie but the teacher is forcing us to give him them, but Melissa is too much of a coward to do it because she didn't want to get associated with him so she decided to hand you to invites to a party she's having for you to give one to Jackie" Shakira said, mocking her own friend.

" well he is a gay freak that uses make up~" McKenzie said, giggling. I starred at The girls and sighed " look I'm dead inside because of you Melissa and the only way I'm most likely going to go to this party is if you stop sexually harassing me 24 seven, I am not into you and never will be in to you so deal with that. I need you to understand this, I am Demi sexual and you sexually harassing me already gives me the hint that you are a bad person." I said, handing back the invites. Melissa let out a very fake gasp before running away pretending to cry. Shakira and McKenzie began to chase the drama queen while stayed Makayla. " I am genuinely sorry about her behavior, but it would mean a lot to her if you would go, plus you could get to meet new people, The whole school is going thanks to the teacher forcing her to invite Jackie, so if you're not interested in anyone you could just hang out with your friends." She said, shocking me with how reasonable she was compared to how she was when she was behind me on the bus.

"Ok.... But tell her I'm only going if she will leave me alone, I really don't appreciate being sexually harassed every day, also I was dared on Kayla's podcast by someone to wear a dress so I'm probably gonna wear a dress there." I said, shocking Makayla. " so Kayla is the one who made that podcast, tell her that someone anonymous said they liked it. She said before disappearing down the hall. I looked at the invites unsure, but I shut that feeling off and decided that it probably would be a good idea to go, after all Makayla was right on this. I should definitely try and make more friends. I open my locker and begin organizing my stuff, making sure I kept one of the invites on my person to give to Jackie.

As I begin to walk to class I noticed someone walking rather aggressively towards me, I assumed I was in his way so I moved inside but he moved himself so he was directly in front of me. "H-hey, what's up.?" I said, moving out of his way again and trying to be casual once he got closer, but the dude just snarled at me. ' ok I thought I was gonna get beaten up but I'm glad he didn't' I thought to myself before hurrying to class.

I managed to show up 1 minute before the bell, my classmates and the teacher look confused to why I showed up later than I normally do, but someone who sat in front of me said " honestly that was a smart idea I should've done that too, Jeremiah has been silently reading one that would make you uncomfortable considering your sexuality" the person said. " ok, I dodged a bullet thanks for letting me know" I replied, smiling and sitting between Jeremiah and Melissa. "You know marvie~ what those characters are doing could be us~" Melissa said, before I could even get a word in Jeremiah cut her off. " The guy in this is under a love potion and would never willingly do this under any other circumstance, so basically what time is that you want to put into a relationship and force him to do what characters were doing with you...... yeah someone better called NCIS on this bitch" causing Kaitlyn to laugh. "What it's so funny Kaitlyn?" Our teacher Mrs. Boyance said. " nothing Miss Boyance, just had a funny thought." She said, knowing Full well it was what Jeremiah said.