Killers hideout

( yep, Melissa is not machete girl. Anywho be prepared for a chapter filled with new killers, mentions of gore will be seen here, as well as apathetic characters, and mentions of a one night stand, pls enjoy, started at 6:13 pm on July 16th)

-Melissa p0v-

Marvin wasn't at school today, which worried me, but I can't be worried right now. I looked at the boy I just shot and smiled, the wall was painted with his scarlet blood. "Good~" I said to myself, dragging the body into a dumpster and covering it with garbage. Once I heard the police sirens I left my signature bloody rose and ran off.

After an hour of running I reached the hideout, entering it from the secret entrance to see Michael ( the puppeteer), the head painter, the sculpture, machete girl, and two new people. " I assume they're silent streak and yandere chan?" I asked, knowing not to introduce myself. It's a code we have so if one of us gets caught the rest can escape.

"Yep!" The sculpture said. "I can't wait to find out their artist way of killing!!" Machete girl said. We each had our own ways of killing. I paint walls and the floor with the blood of my victims using a gun machete girl stole from one of her victims, the puppeteer will suffocate his victims before turning them into puppets by stuffing them, the head painter decapitates their victims after killing them and used the head to paint the walls of the murder site ( they also have a sheet where they stamp blood from the head to keep track), the sculpture dismembers her victims before making sculptures out of the limbs and sticks. And then there's machete girl, she often swings her machete's like a paintbrush, I've seen her paint with that blood. I gave her the machete's so if she's caught she can say she stole my machetes for her killing's.

"Well, we do have 2 en-" I started, being cut off by machete girl "3, we have 3 enemies. Jackieboy man, night cat, and the police." Everyone expect machete girl was surprised. "You mean the German hero night cat?! I thought he died!!" Silent streak said, their icey blue eye widening.

"Wait he's German?" Machete girl asked, pulling down her sunglasses. "Yeah. You didn't know?" Yandere Chan asked. " I've never heard of him till now." I said "neither have I" the puppeteer responded. We heard sirens outside of our hideout and quickly hid the stuff that would throw suspicion onto us. I had just finished changing when a cop was let in. "hello." The head painter said, sipping a Rootbeer.

"You people allowed to drink?" The officer asked. "Sir, she's drinking Rootbeer, not actual alcohol. I'm the only one who drinks, and I don't really drink much." The sculpture said, being the only adult. Machete girl was painting a flower while me and Michael were flirting. " what is this?" The officer asked, referring to all of us. "Oh! It's the Jackieboy man fan club" machete girl said, moving her ginger hair out of her face. The officer looked suspicious but finally said "ok, but make sure you're home before sunrise kids." With that the officer left and told everyone our hideout was clear.

"Good save mc" silent streak whispered. "Not an issue." Machete girl replied. " we should head home soon to avoid suspicion." Head painter said, pacing her masterpiece that was hidden under the couch into a backpack. After a nod of agreement from everyone, we all decided to leave, Michael and silent streak were the final two to leave.

After I got to my house, I waved Michael goodbye and entered it, placing my bloody clothes into the washing machine and heading into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

-Michael p0v-

Ok, our hideout was found, we have two new members, and I'm gonna meet silent streak later tonight. Life is meh.

I re-entered my house from my room and waited till 3:21 to sneak out and into the small forest behind my house. A few minutes later silent streak entered the forest. " hello Angelica~" I said, glad I knew her. The two of us had been flirt-battling for a while, and she wanted me to take a photo of her in the girls changing room tomorrow. "Shut up Michael." She said, blushing. "Well I can't take the picture of you in the changing room because of my previous attempt to do that ending in me getting beat up. But I'm curious why you wanted to meet here." I said.

"Well I thought we could make this night last longer~" she said, slipping her blazer off, leaving her in a short skirt, her sports bra, and shorts she was slipping out of. "Not tonight, but maybe tomorrow night, we can make it look like you wanna stay the night for fun" I said as she came close to my face. "Sure thing hot stuff~" she said, pressing her lips against mine and heading back to her home. I felt bad for her, considering she had abusive parents. I really hated Travis for exposing that when the two were dating, thank fuck she left that relationship when he tried to force her to send him nudes.

I crawled back into my room through my window and laid down on my bed. I'm wondering if she wants to make something official between us. Before I fell asleep she sent me a text

Angelica💜: see you tomorrow hottie.

You: can't wait to see you too cutie~

( ok! That's some development for the school pervert. This was completed on July 16th at 8:38 pm. If you have any questions I'll answer them. Also Travis being a biased peice of garbage is real also, pls tell me if you want a smut-ish chapter for the one-night stand.)