Chapter 2: Sell Well

"Yekaterina! Why are you late on rent again? I can't keep covering for you whenever your pay is delayed!" Katya's roommate, Sofia, yelled as she entered the apartment.

"Relax, the money is right here. God, I can't wait to get out of this dump." Katya said as she pulled off her stilettos and put a stack of cash on the table.

She didn't like doing parties, hating the way people there would grope her without permission, but she still accepted offers for them sometimes for the extra income. She needed the money, needed to save up so she could leave Russia for good.

"What are you so mad about?" Sofia asked.

"Just tired of working non-stop for no money. I just want to leave this fucking country, but it's not going happen any time soon at this rate."

"I thought the camgirl-site payed well?"

"It's been slow lately, stingy viewers and barely any private rooms." Katya sighed.

"Well, what about getting out another way? Have you thought about marrying for a green card?" Sofia suggested, knowing how desperate her friend was to leave the country.

Sofia and Katya were very different people. Sofia loved Russia, loved her hometown and loved her secretary job. She saw the flaws of the country, but she had a ton of family there and had no wish to leave. Katya on the other hand wanted nothing more than to leave. Russia had only ever given her hardship.

She lost her parents at a young age, but she'd stayed resilient and kept working hard to get a stable job. Eventually she had managed to get a position as a teacher in English and Russian but only two years later that fell apart. The principal had seen her go out with a woman, and she was fired the next day. He didn't even try to hide his disgust during their meeting together, naming her as a danger to children and an abomination.

No, Russia was no place for a bisexual woman who wanted to freely love and marry whoever she fell for, and so after being fired Katya decided she had to leave.

But moving away was expensive, and so she started taking any jobs she could get, and eventually she became a camgirl. She didn't love it, but she didn't hate it either. It could be tiring and some viewers were disgusting, but once in a while she'd get lucky and get a private with someone who'd treat her nicely and actually turn her on.

"How would I marry for a green card? Where would I even meet someone who'd do that?" Katya said, finding the suggestion to be absolutely ridiculous.

"There are websites for it, and they're quite popular too." Her roommate replied before scribbling down something on a piece of paper. "Here, just try it, maybe it will help." She added, holding out the note.

Sofia had scribbled down multiple addresses to what sounded like really sketchy websites, and whilst Katya was skeptical, she took it anyways.

"Thanks." She said before she left for her room.

Katya's bedroom was a strange place. Half of it was messy and overstuffed, the other half however was perfectly kept and always camera ready.

Being the curious woman she was, she went over to her laptop which was sat at her desk, typed in the website address and started to create her profile.

Click OK to confirm the creation of your account

"Well, here goes nothing." Katya said to herself as she clicked the little button on her screen.

She doubted it would amount to anything, but she was desperate, so she figured it was worth a shot. Soon the woman's alarm for her planned livestream went off though, and so the little website she had signed up for left her mind as she started to get ready for her work.

Katya quickly got changed into her fiery red lingerie before putting a black silk robe on top, just barely letting the top of her bra peak out. She got her laptop set up on her bed, opened her streaming site and pressed the "go live"-button.

"Hi there everyone. Did you miss me?" She spoke in perfect English, although with a clear Russian accent.

The turn up was low, her ranking on the page was low in general, but this was brutal. She'd barely gotten 40 watchers, only 10 of which were people paying for her premium subscription. One name did intrigue her though; BarbieDoll_TM.

It was far from the most creative username she'd seen but what fascinated her was that the user was new but had still paid for the premium package.

Why would someone who'd never seen her live before do that?

"Not that many here today, huh? Guess it will just be a nice little intimate show then." She spoke seductively, trying to make it seem as if she was happy about the fact.

In the comment section she saw some of her regulars leave nice comments and of course also some assholes, but the new viewer had yet to comment. The person did leave a tip tho, not a huge one, but Katya also hadn't done much yet.

"For those who don't know me; Привет, my name is Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova, but your dad just calls me Katya." She said as she quickly untied her robe, throwing it to the side of the room.

She squeezed her tits and sat on her knees with spread legs, and watched as her comment section went wild.

hr_c0ckxoxo: yeah take it off!

knkydaddy: katya, you never disappoint babe

bm00n69: Fuck, ur so hot

anon106848: looking gorgeous! gonna use the whip today?

Katya scanned through the comments taking in their suggestions and reactions, but she stopped a little longer when she noticed that the new user had finally said something.

BarbieDoll_TM: definitely don't regret signing up for your stream, you're so sexy

The Russian didn't know why, but something about this new user intrigued her. Still, the person hadn't spent much money yet and Katya knew she needed to focus on her highest paying watchers.

But something in her gut still told her not to forget about the Barbie-doll, and so she kept an eye out for the watcher, a decision she would not regret.