Chapter 5: Deal With It

"Mattel! I'm headed out for lunch, I'll be back in an hour. I expect the August 10th file on my desk then, and have my coffee ready too, sweetheart." Mr. Miller yelled as he grabbed his coat.

God, she wanted to rip out the throat of the misogynistic bastard.

"Of course, sir." She replied politely, trying to soothe her rage.

"Smile honey, no men wanna look at a dull face."

"Well, good thing I'd never want to impress a man." She thought.

Could she punch her boss? No.
Did she desperately want to? YES!

She forced a smile and nodded, trying to not let her true feelings show. Trixie would love to dramatically scream in his face and leave her internship. But unfortunately, that would fuck up her entire law career.

Most people at the firm respected her, knew how talented she was and how good her grades were. But Robert Miller was a next level asshole, so of course what mattered the most to him was the fact that Trixie had large tits.

Trixie knew she deserved her internship, she was top of the class and Mr. Miller hadn't been the one to pick her. Thomas Smith had been, and as a man who had a slightly bigger share in the company, Smith had a bigger say. But Miller had insisted that Trixie should work closely with him once he saw her, something most would see as a gift, but she saw as a death sentence.

Still Smith & Miller were big shots. They'd worked huge cases and won nearly all of them. Anyone who had anything to do with the practice of law respected them and looked up to them. So basically, Trixie was screwed, completely forced to listen to every gross comment that left Mr. Miller's mouth.

"God, if I were you I'd have punched him ages ago." A voice sounded from the hallway.

"Oh my god, Bob! You are a sight for sore eyes." Trixie said, practically beaming as she saw her friend.

Bob was a couple years older than Trixie and had been like a mentor for the girl during her first year of college. The woman had later gone on to work at a law firm across town and so Trixie saw her quite rarely.

"How's my favorite pink thing?"

"Good, other than my constant need to strangle my boss." Trixie replied jokingly.

"So all is normal then." Bob joked back.

"How are you? What brings you here?"

"I'm good, Mrs. Williams just needed me to get some files from Smith." Bob replied.

Trixie envied Bob a lot for her job at Williams, Ellis & Davis. Not only were two of the partners women, but they were also considering making Bob a partner already despite her young age. Trixie would give anything to get a job at a firm like that.

"Oh, I meant to tell you; a friend of mine asked about you, wanted to hear if I could set you guys up."

"Bob no-"

"Just hear me out, she's really a sweet, and very smart-"

"You know how I feel about dating! I can't balance it with work and school, they always want too much." Trixie argued.

"Trix, you can't push every chance of love away." Bob told her, feeling annoyed at how the doll would never even give people a chance to prove her wrong.

"I'm not! I'm just focusing on my career right now."

"Oh come on, you need a break, honestly you need to get laid."

"I'm fine." Trixie insisted.

Seconds after she felt a slap on her ass and a hand on her shoulder before a male voice started to whisper in her ear;

"She might be right Mattel, you're so uptight, you could use a nice dick in you."

"Oh hello, Mr. Miller." Bob said, practically burning holes in the man's skull due to his actions towards her friend.

"Hello there, I'm just back for my wallet. Mattel, don't keep this tea party going for too long, I was serious about the August 10th file. Make sure to get it done, doll." He said as he picked up his wallet before leaving once again.

"God, if murder was legal he'd be high up on my list. Are you sure you couldn't take his actions up with Smith?" Bob said.

"I'm sure. As nice as Mr. Smith is, he's not gonna take me seriously if I tell him. Courtney already tried and all it got her was a ton of extra work." Trixie said, pointing to another blonde across the room who was sitting behind a large pile of files.

"He has a thing for blondes, huh?" The other woman said, earning her a nod from Trixie. "Well, I guess the dicks get to continue being dicks then."

"Unfortunately yes." Trixie replied.

"Mhmm... Well, I've gotta head back, but it was nice to see you again. Let's go out soon, huh? And call me if you change your mind about dating."

"I will, and yeah I could use a night out." The Barbie said.

"Great, see you around, Trix." Bob answered before leaving.

Trixie felt like showering fifteen times after Mr. Miller's uninvited touch, or like cursing him out for the entire office to hear, but unfortunately all she could do was sit down at her desk and finish going through the August 10th file.

Assholes with money really rule the world, don't they?

Well, thankfully she didn't have to see him at home. She'd never have to have dinner with him alone or sleep in his bed. She pitied any woman that had to do that.