Chapter 6: Into The Night

After dealing with Miller's bullshit all day, Trixie was ready to unwind and relax. She needed a break, and more than anything she needed to get off. Luckily, that night was the night of her private with Katya.

Trixie didn't know if she'd have to be on camera or not, but she had dressed in a thin pink robe and lingerie just in case. Her signature makeup was still on and her hair was in beautiful curls made from her having her hair in a bun all day.

Was she worrying too much about how she would appear in front of the Russian camgirl? Probably.

But Katya was gorgeous, and Trixie for some odd reason wanted the woman to like her.

With nervous fingers she clicked the link she had received by email, and she was directed to a site that asked for microphone and camera access. It looked pretty normal, just a chat section and a two camera windows, one showing herself and one showing Katya's empty bedroom.

"Hey, sorry to keep you waiting." Katya said as she suddenly hurried to sit down in front of the camera, not yet looking at the screen.

"That's okay, you look stunning by the way." Trixie said, trying her best to sound chill.

Katya truly looked flawless dressed in black lingerie with nylon thigh highs and a leather choker. It was all lace and leather and Trixie wanted nothing more than to be below the woman.

"Thank you, also I'm surprised you're a woma-woah." Katya interrupted herself mid-thought as she took in the image on her screen.

The girl was a blonde bombshell, a human Barbie-doll, prettier than any fantasy Katya would ever let herself imagine. The Russian suddenly felt as if she should be the one paying for the session, for she would give up all her money for someone like the doll sat in front of her.

"You okay?" Trixie asked nervously, wondering if she'd done anything wrong. "Oh, is it making you uncomfortable that I'm dressed like this. I've never really done anything like this so I didn't know what was common. I'm sorry if I offended you or any-"

"No, you didn't at all." Katya hurriedly spoke, not wanting to give the girl the wrong impression. "I just, I did not expect to see someone so beautiful."

Trixie blushed a light pink and the Russian thought she could melt into a puddle at the sight. The girl was adorable, Katya thought, and her growing revealed pretty Bunny teeth that made the camgirl want to cuddle the doll into oblivion.

"I- ehm, thank you. I'm sure you see a ton of pretty people on the daily tho." Trixie replied, feeling more shy than usual.

"No one I've ever seen would come close to you, кукла." Katya said with a seductive smirk.

Trixie felt like a deer in the headlights.  Sure, she was usual a bottom, but she'd usually act like a brat, not a shy princess. But Katya made her feel vulnerable and defenseless, and somehow it made a fire like none other grow inside her.

"So, do you have a name or should I just call you Barbie? I must say Barbie is very fitting." Katya asked.

"It's Trixie, and thanks."

"Trixie, what a beautiful name, and you're such a pretty little princess, aren't you, Trixie?"

Trixie squeezed her thighs together at that, feeling wetness grow in her white lace panties. Hearing her name spoken in Katya's incredibly sexy accent, having the woman immidiately realize that she was a bottom, made Trixie feel weak in the knees.

"You like that, baby? Do you want to be taken care of? Want me to take control?" Katya asked, her voice deep and smooth, red lips wrapping themselves around each word as if every single one was a treasure.

"Yeah.. yes please." Trixie practically moaned out, already feeling insanely turned on.

Katya also felt herself get lost in the fantasy, wishing nothing more than to pull the doll out through the screen and throw her down on the bed. It was nothing like her previous privates, not even her good ones. With Trixie, not a word felt forced, not a sentence insincere. Lust was shining in her eyes, running through her body like electricity, the Russian ready to devour the doll.

"I'll take care of you, кукла. I'm going to make you feel so good, baby."