Chapter 7: High In The Sky

"I'll take care of you, кукла. I'm going to make you feel so good, baby."

Trixie felt chills run down her spine, tiny goosebumps starting to appear on her bare arms. She felt warm all over, even the thin robe on her shoulders starting to feel suffocating.

"What do you want, baby? Do you want to see me fuck myself or should I just guide you? Or maybe both, huh?" Katya nearly whispered, her fingers playing with the top of her bra, threatening to reveal her nipples without ever fully pulling it down.

"Aaaw, did the little kitten loose her tongue?" She teased when Trixie didn't reply. "That's okay, кукла. I'll take care of you. Now, why don't you start by removing that robe? Let me see all of you."

Trixie nervously followed the woman's request, standing up and sliding the robe off her shoulders so it fell to the floor.

"That's a good girl. You're so beautiful." Katya praised, running her hands over her own body needily.

Soon after the Russian let a hand travel down to her panties, teasingly rubbing herself through the thin strip of fabric. As she rubbed herself, Katya could feel a wet patch already being formed just through her teasing of the Barbie. She looked directly at the camera before moving her focus to the screen, getting herself off to the image of the doll dressed in lace lingerie.

Trixie truly was a vision, Katya thought. All curves and shameless femininity. Soft looking breasts that the camgirl wanted to squeeze and knead. Thick thighs that she wanted to bury her head between. Long golden hair that she wanted to pull on and play with.

"Do you have any toys, кукла?" Katya asked, her voice laced with lust.

Trixie nodded in response, but that wasn't enough for the Russian woman.

"Words baby." She said strictly as she picked up her whip and snapped it in the air.

"Yes Miss." Trixie spoke, feeling her entire body shake with excitement at Katya's strict dominating voice.

"Like what? Do you have a vibrator?"

"Yes, and.. dildos.. and uhm a ball gag." Trixie admitted, her rosy cheeks turning a deeper red.

"Oh really? Well, why don't you put that on and then get your vibrator and angle it against your clit." Katya instructed.

She was far too excited, lost in her own lustful game. Katya pretended to be in full control but in reality Trixie had full power over her. She would kiss the doll's feet if she could, would gladly spend hours worshipping the girl's flawless body.

When Trixie reappeared on screen she had a pink ball gag in her mouth and a vibrator in her hand.

"You look so good, baby, so sexy for me. Now if you're comfortable, take off all your clothes. I want to see all of you, детка."

Trixie nodded, unable to speak a word, before she unclipped her bra and slipped off her panties.

Katya almost thought her eyes would pop out of her skull as she stared at the Goddess on her screen. Fuck, what she'd do to get with a girl like Trixie.

"So perfect... Черт возьми, you're fucking amazing." Katya praised as the doll sat down and placed the vibrator as instructed.

Trixie moaned around the plastic ball in her mouth as sparks of pleasure filled her. She grabbed her breast, the feeling of someone instructing her and taking control over her making her wet and warm, her core throbbing and begging for more. This, this was what she had been missing.

Katya grabbed a dildo and pulled down her panties, revealing how wet she was.

"See what you do to me, baby?" She asked before thrusting two fingers inside herself and then pulling them out for Trixie to see. She then licked them clean whilst staring directly at the camera with a seductive gaze.

"Mhmhmhhuh." Trixie said, the ball gag stopping her from saying whatever had been on her mind.

"Want me to put it in?" Katya asked as she rubbed lubed all over her large dildo.

Trixie nodded frantically, the drool that had been surrounding the ball in her mouth falling down on her thighs. She was already on edge, the vibrator moving against her clit turned to it's highest level, but she wouldn't let herself cum until she was instructed to.

The Russian slowly slid in the large dildo, her head falling back as she moaned. She felt so full and in her mind it was Trixie moving the toy inside her instead of herself. Katya felt her thighs shake at the thought of really fucking the beautiful blonde. She reached up to her clothed breast to rub her thumb over her nipple, imagining that it was the doll's tongue licking it through the fabric.

She moved faster, one hand thrusting the toy deeply inside her, her other traveling down to her clit as she watched Trixie turn desperate and needy to cum from the strength of her vibrator. The doll was moaning and whining around the ball in her mouth and Katya had grown tired of not hearing the girl's melodic voice. She was getting close herself and she needed to hear Trixie moan out her name.

"Take off the gag, I want to hear you scream my name when you cum."

Trixie followed the instruction quickly, but made sure to keep one hand on the vibrator, never going against the instructions she'd received. Her other hand swiftly removed the restraint and the girl sighed as she was finally able to move her mouth freely again.

"I'm so close. You turned me on so much, кукла." Katya groaned out as she chased her high.

"Fuck, I'm so close too, your drive me fucking crazy." Trixie moaned, and Katya felt her thighs tremble, the doll's voice affecting her more than she'd expected.

"Cum with me, baby." She instructed and seconds later she fell over the edge to the sound of Trixie screaming out her name.

They sat in silence for a while, both girls floating in a haze of pleasure. Katya couldn't remember the last time she'd cum that hard, or the last time her job hadn't felt like work at all. Being with Trixie felt like being with a long-distance girlfriend, not like being with a client.

"That... was amazing." Trixie said breathlessly.

"Yeah, it was. I.. I hope we can do it again sometime." The Russian spoke, feeling embarrassed to be asking the girl to spend more money on her.

She should feel lucky that she'd gotten to be with Trixie once, and she knew she shouldn't be pushing her luck.

But Trixie didn't reply with any anger or annoyance, didn't accuse her of being money hungry, instead the girl simply smiled before replying;

"Yeah, I'd really like that."