Chapter 16: Just For Now

The street lights looked more like stars through Trixie's blurred vision, alcohol was buzzing in her veins and her body felt as if it was on fire. The Uber was taking forever, and she was getting more an more desperate for Katya's touch for every second that passed. They had left the car by Jacques', the Russian woman stating she'd drive it home again the next day. There was no way they could drive anyways, both girls having downed multiple shots whilst still at the bar. 

"Are we there soon?" Trixie whined as she felt the Russian's hand travel further up the inside of her thigh.

"Oh, you are so desperate, aren't you кукла?" Katya whispered in the doll's ear, her fingertips just barely grazing the girl's panties. "Such a needy little princess."

"Fuck..."

"Shhh, pretty little princesses do not use that kind of language, do they? Don't you want to be good for me?" 

"Yes... I'll be good.. I'm good." Trixie whimpered as Katya's hand disappeared completely. 

Katya had missed it. The feeling of having someone completely under her control, to have them begging for her touch. Most of all to have Trixie begging for it, to have the beautiful doll desperate for her to do anything at all. But tonight would be different, tonight wouldn't just be a stolen kiss at the office, or a scene performed through a computer screen.
Tonight she'd actually be able to touch her. Feel Trixie's body against her own, explore her soft skin, hear her soft moans in person rather than through a bad computer mic. This was what she had longed for all those nights she'd been trapped in the arms of Robert. She knew it was wrong, knew that she shouldn't wish to be in the arms of someone else, but she couldn't help it.

Because everything felt right with Trixie.

As soon as the car parked in front of Robert's house, Katya pulled Trixie with her inside quickly. They rushed their way towards the bedroom, stopping to capture each other's lips in hungry kisses on the way. It was as if the reality of their world was disappearing around, and for one short night, they were all that existed in the universe.

Articles of clothing were quickly discarded, both girls desperate  to feel the other's bare skin. Katya instructed Trixie to lay down on the bed, wanting to be able to fully admire her naked form. She was a masterpiece, an artwork sculpted by the most skilled of artists. 

"You are so beautiful... so incredibly sexy." Katya said before attacking the doll with kisses. 

She worked her way meticulously around Trixie's body, tattooing her skin with her lips, painting her with shades of pink and purple. In careful motions she moved from the girl's neck, to her breasts, to her stomach, before settling between her legs. She sucked and licked on the skin of Trixie's upper thigh, sometimes even grazing it with her teeth. To Trixie it felt like a pleasurable sort of torture, so wonderfully addicting and yet it couldn't give her the high she needed. Katya was so close to where Trixie needed her most and it was driving the doll insane. 

"Katya please.." 

"Please what, кукла?" Katya teased, looking up at the needy girl with a mischievous expression.

"Please fuck me." Trixie whispered, her cheeks turning a crimson color.

Katya wasted no time after that, wanting nothing more than to see the girl come undone and to be the one to bring her there. She pushed Trixie's thighs further apart and slid one finger into her wetness. Trixie moaned but wiggled her hips in search of more so the Russian soon let another finger come to join the first. She pumped them deeply, curling them up ever so often. 

"More.. I need more." Trixie moaned, her hands gripping the pearly white sheets. 

Her lover didn't hesitate, she circled Trixie's clit with her tongue before she started to suck on it, enjoying the way the doll's body shook from the action. One of Trixie's hands came down to hold Katya's head against her throbbing clit, and the Russian took this as a sign of her being close. Katya added another finger, fucking the girl fast and deep.

"Ah, fuck! I-I'm so close... shit..I'm so c-close." Trixie moaned, her hips moving against Katya's fingers and mouth. 

Katya sped up further, sucking harshly on the girl's clit and within seconds Trixie was unraveling beneath her with a loud scream of Katya's name. The doll's thighs shook, her toes curling and body writhing as she rode out her orgasm.

"God, that was so good... holy shit." Trixie said as she let go of Katya's head, breathing heavily in and out from the intense orgasm. "Come here." She added, signalling for Katya to move up on the bed. 

The Russian didn't know what she had in mind, but she also felt as if she had suddenly yielded all power and control to the other woman, completely mesmerized by Trixie's every movement and reaction. She moved up on the bed and was pulled down for a deep kiss, their tongues dancing around each other. 

"Get on my face." Trixie said.

"Huh?"

"Ride my face, idiot." 

Katya looked at her stunned for a moment, not having expected her to be so straightforward about it when she had been so shy earlier when asking Katya to fuck her. But she was desperate to feel Trixie's mouth on her, so she quickly climbed on top of the girl. Trixie pulled her close by the thighs and started to eat her out. 

"Shit, you're so good at that. God, Trix." Katya moaned as she moved against the girl's tongue. She was already impossibly close just from fucking Trixie and seeing the girl unravel beneath her, and so she could feel her high quickly approaching.

Katya moved faster, fucking herself on Trixie's tongue. She held onto Trixie head, pulling it closer, forcing the girl's tongue to go deeper. Soon that familiar wave of pleasure ran through her body, and with a loud moan of Trixie's name, she came undone.

The Russian climbed off, collapsing on the bed next to the other woman. Trixie soon pulled her close, resting her head on Katya's shoulder and intertwining their legs. Katya's arm wrapped itself around Trixie's waist as the doll's arm came to rest on her chest. They laid there breathlessly, hearts beating out of control, heat radiating from the both of them.

"That was perfect." Katya said softly, kissing the top of Trixie's head. 

"Yeah, it was."

There was an unspoken truth hanging in the air, the knowledge that this perfect moment was temporary hanging over them like a dark cloud. It was in their minds, but neither girl voiced it out loud. For now they just let themselves bask in the fantasy, diving head first into the dream of what could have been.