Chapter 3: The Siren's Call

Trixie was mesmerized by the girl on the screen of her laptop. She watched intently as the Russian slowly unclasped her red bra, revealing hardened pink nipples that Trixie would give anything to have in her mouth.

"What should I do next, huh?" Katya asked, seeming to scan the comments before she picked up a large dildo which she ran her tongue over seductively.

Trixie saw some give tips with requests attached, one of which suggested for the Russian to put a standing dildo on the bed and do a back bend to deep throat it upside down. The Barbie thought the request to be ridiculous and unrealistic, but to her surprise Katya soon turned around and bent her back so she could take the dildo all the way down her throat.

The comment section went wild as Katya skilfully bobbed her head up and down the toy, and Trixie felt herself grow wetter, allowing the finger she had inside herself to slip easier in and out. She added another, and as if telepathically connected, Katya entered two fingers into herself.

"Mhmm, I think this needs to go somewhere else. I bet it would feel better in my pussy, don't you?" The Russian said as she pulled away from the dildo.

The comments agreed, almost all of them instructing Katya to ride the toy. Soon enough the woman sank down before she started bouncing up and down the shaft of the large dildo.

"Uh-uh yeah-ah! God, it's so deep in me. Oh, you want me to use the whip, huh? I can do that for you, daddy."

Trixie didn't see who posted the comment asking, but she was very happy the request had been made once she saw Katya reach for a black leather whip. The Russian whipped her breasts and thighs harshly, on occasion even hitting the air with it so the loud whipping sound echoed through the microphone. Trixie couldn't help but wish she was the one getting whipped, nor could she help but picture the woman on her screen topping her.

Katya suddenly started moving faster, and Trixie thought she looked exquisite there she was sat, desperately riding her toy, her thighs glistening with liquid, her back arched and the whip creating little red marks as it snapped across her skin.

"Fuck, it feels so good! Ah, да, чёрт побери!" Katya moaned through the screen.

Trixie quickly grabbed her rabbit vibrator, feeling the need to be just as full as Katya looked, her fingers no longer doing the trick. She soon felt pleasurable shock waves against her clit and a delicious stretch inside. The feeling of the vibrator combined with the visual and audio of Katya made her scream out in pleasure. Soon she came undone as the Russian on the screen squirted, hot liquid spilling over the toy inside her.

"Holy shit..." Trixie said as she looked down at her own soaked thighs, the girl having made more of a mess than ever before.

"No Moon, I'm sorry there will not be any privates today. But I will be doing a bid round for one next week. It will be special one, extra long and with more freedom than usually. Hope you all bid on it!" Trixie vaguely heard Katya's voice say as she was coming down from her high.

A bidding round for a private with Katya?

It sounded interesting, Trixie thought. Of course, she'd never done a private before and didn't fully know how they worked, but she knew she'd love to have the Russian woman all to herself.

A private would offer her everything she wanted from a sexual relationship whilst still keeping it at the practical distance which let her escape all and any drama related to it. Katya had also turned her on in a way no one had before, so the thought of having the woman's full attention was very tempting.

Her parents would likely not be happy about her throwing their money into this, but what they didn't know wouldn't hurt them. Trixie usually tried to avoid spending their money, but she'd happily spend it on Katya.

In fact it was like something within her told her that she needed to spend it on Katya.

Perhaps Katya was like a siren, luring men and women alike into spending all their dollars to obtain her attention for even just a small moment. Her moans like a siren song, skillfully hypnotizing her watchers into a growing addiction for Katya and only Katya.

Trixie could easily see herself getting hooked on Katya. She also knew that should she win the bid and gain the private her new-found obsession with the Russian would surely increase, but she still couldn't keep herself from diving further into the world of Katya.

"Well, I have to go, but I will see you all very soon. Make sure to place your bids, I'll open the bidding round as soon as I've ended the stream. Bye everyone!" Katya said whilst waving, her red lips spreading into the most beautiful smile, her nearly blue-white teeth on full display.

The stream ended moments later, Katya's beautiful face disappearing with it as the page refreshed automatically, redirecting itself to Katya's user page where Trixie saw the section for the bid round sat on the left side. She quickly got to work, seeing the private already being at 150$. Soon after it rose to 200, then 220. Trixie placed one for 250$, but that too was soon surpassed.

300$ came and went.
Then 350 and 400.
Then 450 and 500.

The timer was ticking down as the numbers rose, and after half an hour of bidding it had reached 680$.

Trixie almost gave up, but in a last impulse effort she placed a bid for 800$.

She knew it was crazy. It was way too much money to spend on something like this, but she couldn't stop herself. Trixie thought she wouldn't get it, almost hoped she wouldn't, but moments later a message popped up on her screen.

Congratulations BarbieDoll_TM! You will receive 1 private with Katya Zamolodchikova