with the others part 3

Woman: because they're not on the other side (says)

Bonnie: how would you know there are millions on the other side (says)

Woman: oh but there is another other side, a side for all of Brooklyn's ancestors, and they are nowhere to be found which means they are alive but hidden now tell me where they are

Bonnie: even if I did tell you, I don't know myself I've been trying for months she and hope are cloak in Powerful Magic(says)

Woman: but you have the power of a hundred witches break it (says)

Bonnie: didn't you hear I tried (says)

Woman: THEN TRY HARDER (yells)

Soon Bonnie woke up in her room again

Marcel: Bonnie are you okay (ask worried)

Bonnie: we need to find the others now Marcel ( says and he looked at her)

In the living room

Stefan: who is this woman

Bonnie: I don't know but she is just desperate on finding Brooklyn and Hope (says)

Katherine: well we have to find them first (says)

Bonnie: oh, I still can't find them (says)

Stefan: it's okay, Bonnie will find something (tells the witch)

Rosalie: and that is (ask)

Marcel: if Brooklyn got out of town without anyone knowing then someone must have helped her (says)

Bonnie:like who

Stefan: I don't know but it must be the same person who helped Brooklyn kidnapped aria (says)

Katherine:maybe aria knows who it is(says)

Stefan: you're right I'll go call her (says and leaves)

Rosalie: I'll be back (says and leaves, once she got outside she called someone)

Hello

Rosalie: Brooklyn, they're onto you (says)

Brooklyn: what, what do you mean (ask)

Rosalie: they're trying to find out who helped you leave town and they think aria knows who it is (says)

Brooklyn: she won't know anything, celeste compelled her to forget (says)

Rosalie: good so you thought of everything (says)

Brooklyn: yes what else happen (ask)

Rosalie: Bonnie got some sort of vision of a woman who also wants to find you and hope (says)

Brooklyn: do you know who it is (ask)

Rosalie: no all we know is that she's making it her life mission to find you two (says)

Brooklyn:mmm, stay quiet for now, if things get worse we'll be back (says)

Rosalie: okay, so how is Hope (ask)

Brooklyn: she's okay, right now she's taking a nap (says)

Rosalie: good, okay when are you coming back

Brooklyn: hope life is in danger and then I may be back in January (says)

Rosalie: okay see you soon bye

Brooklyn: bye (says and Rosaline hangs up)

Katherine: you okay Rosalie ( says coming up behind her)

Rosalie: yeah I'm good is aria here yet ( ask and Katherine nods)ok( says and leaves, Katherine looks at her before heading back in)