Attack

Come on hope you can do this ( says Brooklyn trying to help a 8 to 9 month old hope to walk but hope kept falling down)

Brooklyn: don't worry hope you're still young anyway (says picking her up and kissing her head)

Bonnie: she's just getting bigger (says coming in)

Brooklyn: yes she sure is ( says looking at Hope smiling) has she been doing magic (ask)

Bonnie: no thanks to the bracelet I gave her (says)

Brooklyn: good, we don't need any family members on your daddy's side coming to kill you ( says in a squeaky voice talking to Hope)

Bonnie:(giggles) she is going to get annoyed of that Brooklyn one day

Brooklyn: she's a baby she won't remember what I'm doing (says)

Bonnie:mm ( says before getting herself a water bottle) I'll let you do what you're doing)

Bonnie says before leaving, Brooklyn gave hope her bottle soon someone else came in

Brooklyn: who are you (ask)

Adam: I'm Adam rosalie's friend (says)

Brooklyn: oh I heard about you,rosalie talks alot (says and adam laughs)

Adam: yeah well is she here (ask)

Brooklyn: no she's out (says)

Adam: is that your daughter (ask)

Brooklyn: yes this is hope, hope this is Adam (says)

Adam shakes hopes hand

Adam: it's nice to meet you hope ( says and hope started playing with Adam's hands)

Brooklyn: how are you (ask)

Adam: I'm good why (ask looking at her)

Brooklyn: you're nervous what is it (ask)

Adam: I wanted to ask Rosalie out but I'm worried she'll reject me ( says honestly)

Brooklyn: I'm not really good at giving advice on relationships since my first love cheated on me and inpregnant another woman but you should tell her I'm sure she'll say yes (says)

Adam: thanks Brooklyn (says smiling)

Brooklyn:no pro-( got cut off when they were thrown into a wall) what the hell

Adam:what was that ( said getting up, Brooklyn looked up to see someone holding hope)

Brooklyn:GET AWAY FROM HER ( says running to them only to feel pain in her head)AHH

Ruby: I'm so sorry Brooklyn but we need to bring her back(says)

Brooklyn: but why, what deal did you make with her ( says trying to stop the pain in her head)

Ruby: you'll know when she's back ( says and cut hope's hand making hope cry)

Brooklyn:NO ( yells, someone came up to Brooklyn cutting her arm draining blood from her, Brooklyn quickly think of something and bite the girl's neck)

Ruby:CHELSEA (yells after taking some of hope's blood)

Chelsea: can we go now we got what we needed ( says Ruby nods and they leave not before putting Hope on the couch)

Brooklyn and Adam ran to Hope, Brooklyn picked her up checking to see if she was okay and hugged her

Adam: what was that, who were they (ask)

Brooklyn: I'm getting a feeling she'll be here sooner than we thought (says and looks at adam)Beatrice is coming